ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
NT should really make it easier to look at the photo gallery on mobile. I wanted to look at 1 in hand picture we have seen of those again.

lucky you! going to sneakercon in london? wish i could b there

also where u going in greece??
I actually just found out it's also this weekend, not sure since the purchases have been crazy lately. I am tempted though. 

For Greece, I'll be in Athens/Mykonos. 

I actually just found out it's also this weekend, not sure since the purchases have been crazy lately. I am tempted though. 

For Greece, I'll be in Athens/Mykonos. 
man u def should go... first one there ever & im sure snakerheads from germany/france etc etc will make the trip to buy sell.. i wish i had it like that so i could have gone & watched chelsea's last home game yesterday then attend sneakercon on the weekend

greece is beautiful bro can't wait to go back, enjoy it! as far as stores there look at the old store lists for yeezy drops theres like 1-2 in athens that might be worth dropping by, and the HOH there always has old heat just laying around. 

let us know what you end up doing, safe travels!

Lurkers come out to play when screenshots are posted instead of links. 
laugh.gif
You Guys Are So Very Deceptive! 
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Last edited:

They have the new glitch grey nmds for $174 shipped. Idk why they priced them like mesh. Decent price though.
yeah thats where I copped mine... I have no clue why that shoe is sitting everywhere, it may be one of my favorite R1's released.

there's quite a few, but always surprised when in London by stock amount at Harrods, Adidas flagship and JD sports on Oxford street
Appreciate it homes. 

greece is beautiful bro can't wait to go back, enjoy it! as far as stores there look at the old store lists for yeezy drops theres like 1-2 in athens that might be worth dropping by, and the HOH there always has old heat just laying around. 

let us know what you end up doing, safe travels!
Thanks man! will definitely be checking these out. 

Back
Top Bottom