ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

First of all, you joined this month lol.

Secondly, what are you going to do with 3 pairs?
Why does it matter when I joined?  Is that funny?

Secondly, the fact that you believed I bought three pairs (in different sizes as there were only 1 size of stock online) is unfortunate.

Why does it matter when I joined?  Is that funny?

Secondly, the fact that you believed I bought three pairs (in different sizes as there were only 1 size of stock online) is unfortunate.

So why brag if its not real? Or you just want to be "cool" trying to mock the "awful n00b"?

Exactly.
Seriously wonder what reality dude is coming in from.

I come from the reality / belief that this board was a community of people with interests of buying specific sneakers - thus helping people locate the ones they want as part of a community.  

If teasing those without the "knowledge" is the goal here - than good job, you "won" I am happy to be "that guy" -- keep on roasting

So why brag if its not real? Or you just want to be "cool" trying to mock the "awful n00b"?
No bragging or trying to be cool here.  I've posted a handful of times before today - including a couple with links I've come across to share.

Why post a screen shot if you don't want to help someone get to that link? Do you just want to dish out some of those L "feels" that you've been been dealt in the past or are you just trying to mock us "lurkers"?

Last edited:

No bragging or trying to be cool here.  I've posted a handful of times before today - including a couple with links I've come across to share.

Why post a screen shot if you don't want to help someone get to that link? Do you just to dish out some of that L power that you've been been dealt in the past or are you just trying to mock us "lurkers"?
It's not about mocking... its about the hundreds of lurkers who are just buying the shoes to resell them. 

Why help out a reseller, versus a contributing member who actually wants to wear them?

It's not about mocking... its about the hundreds of lurkers who are just buying the shoes to resell them. 

Why help out a reseller, versus a contributing member who actually wants to wear them?

To your point, there are 725 guests on NT at this very moment. That number skyrockets even higher when limited and hyped releases come out.

And given the resell market for sneakers nowadays, I could understand the frustration of "lurkers" aka guests who are just trying watch the forums for links to help them flip shoes for cash.

Last edited:

This is something I absolutely didn't realize.  There are 100s of people lurking on this site to make a living?  I'm just a member who really wanted those Khakis from SVD and I guess I'll have to do more digging going forward.  I do not support flippers here wouldn't want to be in that bucket.

Don't post anything at all if you don't wanna help imo, screenshot is corny

Thanks dude.  Snagged them for my nephew. 

Need a sz9 for myself, if they become available again
A link was posted and a contributing non reseller member of the thread copped.. All is right again. Lol.. On another note.. Whoever is still trying to resell boosts or actually any sneaker, might need to find a new career choice

Why post a screen shot if you don't want to help someone get to that link? Do you just want to dish out some of those L "feels" that you've been been dealt in the past or are you just trying to mock us "lurkers"?
If you feel that way, why are you mad other people got the link earlier? Your posts don't even make sense

Last edited:
Or couldn't you just say you have links to a release and DM if you want it. That way you can weed out who you actually think is a contributing member and who is just a lurker who's looking to resell.

ANYwho, these Sneakerboy PBs are so damn clean. Such a shame I can't rock white sneakers.

Last edited:
these boosts arent even flipping 
laugh.gif
, personals only

same thing here. always annoyed how international shipments need a signature with the post office.
Yeah it's annoying but I guess they just want to cover their butts to show that the package was delivered. Meh, I understand.

Back
Top Bottom