ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Last edited:
I know the womens UBs are B width, whereas the Mens are M width….anyone have any experience of buying the Womens, and are they really a lot more narrow?

Posting this here because well, Yeezys have boost in them....

REAL TALK

Who has experience with setting up a GO FUND ME? I saw this video on IG in my about feed and dam near brought me to tears :\  thinking about how precious life is and how many things we take for granted..like walking, or standing up or buying (gasp) shoes.... 

Tylers IG    https://www.instagram.com/t_wes44/

Tylers Twitter https://twitter.com/t_wes44

I reached out to him to see if I can contact him to set up an account for him... I know shoes are trivial but the amounts of $$ we all drop on dumb **** is almost embarrassing ..... This kid just wants to be fresh like the rest of us and he has life harder than all of us arguing about shipping convos or sizing... lets get this man out of those red feezys on the real! 

I'll post back when i get in contact with him...  this is NOT spam and mods, if I cannot post a GoFundMe please DO NOT BAN me.. pm me and tell me how the appropriate way to go about posting/sharing the link is..

I want to get in contact with him first so that everyones donations go to HIM not someone else
Repped for sure

you guys know you can google search ortholite insoles and just buy some right? Maybe a little more than $2 but they arnt some mystical creature that only come in EQTs
Of course. Interesting to the point that I've been looking for a similar insole to these. Everyone else was asking where to buy.  
laugh.gif

my feet are ready for some new boost, but I can't decide if I wanna grab the white AW Bball or ADOs [emoji]129300[/emoji]

I know the womens UBs are B width, whereas the Mens are M width….anyone have any experience of buying the Womens, and are they really a lot more narrow?
dont know if someone's answered this but they aren't.  someone on youtube measured and it's within 1-2mm narrower. owning both women and mens Ub's, i personally cannot tell the difference one i put them on.

Both avenue eqts look nice, but I learned my lesson from the concepts collabs (copped both full price from cncpts on release day
laugh.gif
).  Will pick at least one of them up on disco in a few months if possible.  Leaning towards the black, would like to see more pics of the tan ones with different lighting though.

Anyone else get email from Overkill/Yeah? They oversold and now want to replace the future pair with and lesser ADV pair. *****.

eBay is running a Memorial Day code for OUTDOOR brands.  

20% off Sporting Goods items - max savings of $50 - through May 29th.

Code: P20MEMDAY

Here's the catch: Search Ultra Boost, NMD, Yeezy, whatever you like... then make sure to choose SPORTING GOODS below:

Add to Cart.  Add code.  Everything in this category will be 20% off.  Lot's of sellers add Sporting Goods to their listings.  

Back
Top Bottom