ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Prayers out to you brotha from Orlando [emoji]9994[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]
Hope it works out @DesD1

Situation seems f***** but sounds to me like the PP representative is basically telling you not to worry and if the shoes you get back aren't exactly how you sent them to him then you can refuse the refund. Either way only time will tell if it works out or not

Received all your good thoughts fam. hopefully It'll be alright.

Tankd Yeah man, sadly you live and learn right.
Next time sell them to me for retail.
nerd.gif

tongue.gif

So Just wanted all of you to follow what happened with the pp dispute I had going on . 

This is it :  "We've determined that your buyer should receive a refund, once we have confirmed that the merchandise has been returned to you. The merchandise should be in the same condition as when your buyer received it. "

So I called them as soon as I got that. I let them know what my opinions were that he would send me fakes bla bla bla, that he had already worn the shoe because he had already showed me a picture of the shoe tagless and in a different condition (this is a true) and that I was scared what the outcome will it be ... 

Ok so the lady in the other said basically said that they took this decision because it was only me the one that could tell what shoe I sold to him and that If I disagree with anything or if that it wasn't the shoe that I sold to him that I don't need to do any refund and that in that case I would have won the dispute 

It was a half an hour call I'm just giving you the resume 

All in all I think that this is gonna get down my way, I have a lot of evidence to prove how my shoes were and that he could be send me fakes. 

What do you guys think in all honesty ? 
F* that DBag.
Post up his name, location and contact email here and every where. You belong on multiple Groups. It's a small world. Dude should be flagged.
Good luck, My Friend.
I wish I could recall where I saw the post about a dude in the NE, NJ or NY to be specific, fleecing someone for their Yeezy's. He bamboozled some one on NT I believe and they tortured that dude. It was actually quit funny and he got what he deserved. Anyway, I think they put his phone number is some gay section of Craigslist among other things and request they call him at like 2-3 in the morning. The did a whole bunch of other stuff, too, but that was the icing on the cake. Anyway, it was a good chuckle.

I'm going to try and locate it now 
laugh.gif

View media item 2442637

Just receive these Ortholite Insoles. Mad thick and mad comfortable.
Now my ultra boost feels like 93/17 with these lol

Cant go wrong for $2 a pair.

Let see how they'll endure for prolonged use

Last edited:
Just receive these Ortholite Insoles. Mad thick and mad comfortable.
Now my ultra boost feels like 93/17 with these lol

Cant go wrong for $2 a pair.

Let see how they'll endure for prolonged use
Where'd you order them from?? Or get* them from??

Last edited:
Stopped by Kith today and I saw the SB Pure Boost.  They look clean in hand and the PK definitely isn't your traditional primeknit on UB, it's much thicker. 

If you went TTS I'm more than positive you'll be fine. They did not feel loose at all. 

just picked them up from UPS today. I wish i went .5 down. anyone from the bay area want them before i post them up on goat? size 9.5

Looks good. Dark Knight method?
If so, still think that is the best way to go.
Props to @Frank Matthews for initially bringing that idea to thread.

Saw a video on YouTube but props to Frank if so, quick process... 2 Coats of black dye then 2 Coats of flat black paint then 2 coats of finisher

Back
Top Bottom