ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Apples and Oranges are also both fruits but that doesn't make them the same fruit hahah

The EQT knit has a significantly different feel than Primeknit
Well I mean PK NMD (Glitch and not glitch), Ultra boost, Yeezy, and HuNMD's all have a different feel to them but they are all considered primeknit so I think that EQTs still have a primeknit upper but Adidas just opted to name it pixelknit

anyone cop those day one UBs on sneakerboy for $95?
nerd.gif
Damn missed out. I just returned my pair yesterday for being too big. 

Last edited:
ST8 FIYA :nthat:

Putting them on for the first time is weird because of the tongue but TTS was def they way to go

After a quick charge in the sun the GITD was mad loud but I like the effect

View media item 2443152

View media item 2443153

View media item 2443154

View media item 2443156

View media item 2443157

View media item 2443158
Clean

Pure Boost SE heel pods look different from Pure Boost (LTD)

I got my grey PureBoost for $93 on eBay, now getting Oreo Pure Boost LTD (black midsole) for $130
View media item 2443592
But I see yours is way more expensive, like $224 or so

Last edited:
View media item 2443664
Decided today was a good day for a project, being my last day of highschool and all. But my homie had a pair of Oreo 3.0 that he beat to death playing street basketball in so he gave me them for free, long story short I cut off the cage and am going to re lace them as uncaged UB. They look pretty cool imo.

Finally able to cop my first pair of ultra boost. Wasn't willing to pay over retail and hopefully my patience has paid off. Got them from jackrabbit. Hope my order is fulfilled and it isn't phantom stock. I noticed they had 10% off if joining the newsletter, would that have applied or are they excluded ? Didn't wanna wait and have them sell out so I just copped anyways. 4% ebates right now, so actually will get them slightly under retail so I can't complain.

damn, street basketball in UB's?

Not a fan of the careless look with those. I feel like the cage adds something necessary to the Oreo 3.0 pattern.

Back
Top Bottom