ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My order on yeay just got refunded without the "we oversold" email where they gave people the option to pick a different shoe. Just straight refunded. Oh well at least it's early enough to strike out somewhere else

Wore my EQT 93/17s for this first time today and got this really weird stain on the curve of the boost on the lateral side. Acetoned it along with a black wipe and it bled onto the boost LOL. Fml, but managed to get it mostly off i guess. Still bummed

Last edited:
Yup, everyone who hit has been getting a refund though. Makes me wonder how many pairs they actually had

im thinking they only had 1 size run.

Im a little surprised how much resell is dropping right now. I never learn my lesson :rofl:

If it drops a reasonable amount I might unload my RC 3.0 and pay resale

if Mac got through for $280, I wouldnt hesistate there. I bet some Euro shops will cost that much just on retail, Caliroots always has a crazy retail price.

if Mac got through for $280, I wouldnt hesistate there. I bet some Euro shops will cost that much just on retail, Caliroots always has a crazy retail price.
Yeah a couple pairs on StockX just got sold for $272 in my size :nerd:
I guess the hype on these isn't that insane

Wore my EQT 93/17s for this first time today and got this really weird stain on the curve of the boost on the lateral side. Acetoned it along with a black wipe and it bled onto the boost LOL. Fml, but managed to get it mostly off i guess. Still bummed

Why why why would u use acetone on boost. Not only is it way too strong it also eats away at the clear layer of protection so yellowing will most likely occur much faster for you now. If you ever need to clean the boost from here on out just use warm water or if need be a very mild soap.

Yeah. No choice by paying resell knowing my chances next week is slim to none.

Yeah got the voucher too. May use it next month on vapormax not sure. I wonder how long it's good for. Part I don't like is you have to email overkill AFTER ordering for them to apply it. This whole debacle makes me question their customer service but the voucher was a nice gesture.

Finally. Decided to get the SNS X SS UB for 280 shipped from japan. Can't wait till they show up. :nerd:

Thanks for the input fam.

The thing that's weird about the Yeay refund/cancellation is the voucher they sent us is dated 5/22/17 so they knew two days ago that they didn't have the stock to fulfill our order yet took 2 business days to let us know :smh:

The thing that's weird about the Yeay refund/cancellation is the voucher they sent us is dated 5/22/17 so they knew two days ago that they didn't have the stock to fulfill our order yet took 2 business days to let us know :smh:

Mine was dated today. Maybe just wrote wrong date on yours

Back
Top Bottom