ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Stockx sells purses now? WTF?

and watches

StockX really missed the low hanging fruit of Streetwear (Supreme, Bape, Palace, etc). Every drop day during a season is sure bet for hype and website traffic. Could have taken market share away from ebay, reddit and grailed.

And some higher end watches have special personalizations. Found my Rs, but the listed ones are plain. Weak corporate strategy.

StockX really missed the low hanging fruit of Streetwear (Supreme, Bape, Palace, etc). Every drop day during a season is sure bet for hype and website traffic. Could have taken market share away from ebay, reddit and grailed.

And some higher end watches have special personalizations. Found my Rs, but the listed ones are plain. Weak corporate strategy.
I didn't even thing of that. I wonder why they haven't gone that route yet, I can't think of a single reason why

I didn't even thing of that. I wonder why they haven't gone that route yet, I can't think of a single reason why
maybe its not worth all the work? everybody and their mama are going to try to flip supreme clothing but a much different crowd dealing with bags and watches.

maybe its not worth all the work? everybody and their mama are going to try to flip supreme clothing but a much different crowd dealing with bags and watches.

the same people selling supreme are the same people selling sneakers though.

its all one giant cultre to me now

Last edited:
Just notice the status on Yeay for the overkill eqt change from paid to shipped, but didnt get any email or tracking number x_x

Yeah but thinking of all the expenses I have in the next few months, buying shoes really turning me off 
laugh.gif
Why ? What's coming lol ?

I don't think they care so much about the crowd as they care about the money, as long as it sells I don't see them having an issue with it

Slowly start with most recent couple seasons. Easiest to identify. It's the Activity that you want. Beasts all over come running for a relatively safe known platform.
Layup trade. Easy money. Hope they make the move before Goat and others.

Cause those brands scream try-hard loser.

I think theres a lot of liability that has to do with it as well. Arent fake Supreme, Bape harder to distinuguish than fake shoes, watches, bags?

Back
Top Bottom