ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Did anyone's order from Baseballsavings actually go through?

My order for the oreos were cancelled, hope some of y'all copped!

The OG turbo red are :pimp:

View media item 2446185

The WM are also nice and that was where the silouette debuted as the 1st actual collab...

The white ones came next, then the black milled.

The OK release i feel is even louder than the OG!
The WM pair is the nicest of em all so far IMO, prices are too high though. I hate paying resale, max I'm willing to go over is usually $100 if I REALLY like a shoe. Definitely messed up passing on the OG black pair, and the white pair too, that turbo red was holding me back, but I've come around. Not really missing the OG black pair though since I have the Milled Leather's, and I really like their understated look. Gonna try and hunt down a white pair for a good price though, and perhaps the OK for resale if prices don't skyrocket (hype seems to be building, even though a lot of people say UB's are better :lol: )

Last edited:
I'm a newcomer (and Asian), and just sharing my view.

Sometimes, I don't know enough to get into some discussions, so it's not always easy to contribute to the thread. I guess we all have to start from somewhere and we all have an aversion to looking silly - especially in a new environment.

Having said that though, there are helpful members here.

Totally understand that by sharing links, one could end up helping those who aren't interested in the community here, but just hope the spirit of helping others - even newbies - is kept alive somehow.
Why are people mentioning they're Asian?
LOL! I think it's cause @macg0120  asked if people would PM "asian" since he's a regular, but he was referring to user @asianhomevideos  and not Asians. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Creme 321 in Norfolk Va has ADO UB and wish PB on the shelves. From their instagram I THINK they do phone orders but not 100% sure
HUGE props to you for posting this. Just called and they do phone orders, copped a size 11. Been striking out on the restocks posted in the thread. Dude over the phone was super cool and did an invoice through PayPal. Can't wait to get 'em in[emoji]128293[/emoji]

Just picked up. I went with the same size as my other 93-17 but these do fit a bit roomier. Didn't try going half size down from my normal 93-17 size but with thicker socks it is perfectly fine.
Matches well with that background 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom