ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

If I'm able to snag the White/Royal 93/17s I'll sell my White/Turbo ones in a heartbeat
Blasphemy.

On fence on white/royals. They are super sick...but do I reallly need them? (my boost addict part of me is saying yes).

Tried them both on quickly again without socks lol. Sizing reference pics, both are 10.5:

Lengthwise seems to be about the same. The material on the OK's is just looser and not as a tight of a squeeze around the width of my midfoot and toes. Take that as you will.
Thanks for this, man

Gonna shoot for a 7.5 instead of an 8 because I hate extra space in my shoes

Tried them both on quickly again without socks lol. Sizing reference pics, both are 10.5:

Lengthwise seems to be about the same. The material on the OK's is just looser and not as a tight of a squeeze around the width of my midfoot and toes. Take that as you will.
Do you have WM EQT? I only have those and sz 8 fits me well but not sure if I should get the same for OK

HUGE props to you for posting this. Just called and they do phone orders, copped a size 11. Been striking out on the restocks posted in the thread. Dude over the phone was super cool and did an invoice through PayPal. Can't wait to get 'em in[emoji]128293[/emoji]

How much did you pay?

Thank you! Appreciate the response.

Hard to get an answer sometimes when this thread moves a page every few minutes.

...Still not sure if I'm willing to pay resell on these. However, it seems like a good price.
Yeah man this ain't the originals thread lol 

But cats are cool. 

You will see how this gets on release day 

This was a subject a couple of days ago in TAN 

But are the majority of people in this thread Asians? 

Following the : 

"Everyone in NT is Asian until proven black" 

lol 

HUGE props to you for posting this. Just called and they do phone orders, copped a size 11. Been striking out on the restocks posted in the thread. Dude over the phone was super cool and did an invoice through PayPal. Can't wait to get 'em in[emoji]128293[/emoji]

Just saw your post and I called and they are sending me an invoice for a size 11. Repped!

Back
Top Bottom