ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I know these arent that popular and sorry if its been posted already, (i just jumped to the most recent page) but https://centre214.com has these for 135$ shipped in scattered sizes with code MEMORIAL25

View media item 2447965
View media item 2447966
Theres a few other UBs with 1 or 2 sizes you just have to check, its those ^^ have the most sizes

Dang I can only find the caged one. I want me 1st pair to be undated lol. I'm really tempted to get the ultraboost and those bad xr1 I've been eyeing forever now.. is there anything other sites having sales this weekend? If not I might pull the trigger on those ub

Dang it, RRS
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
mean.gif

Was able to get a second eqt, spot I lined up at after which got shut down called me for a pair. [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]
Tried the 11 on, a little tight so I'll switch with my boy for a 12. 12 might be a little big but prefer that over being too small

This is strange and I was wondering if it happens to anyone else. The people who give me compliments for my UB's, usually know nothing about them. A couple weeks ago it was an elderly woman. Today I walked out of 7 Eleven and a guy told me "nice shoes" and then asked "What are those, Nike?". :lol:

Last edited:
Was able to get a second eqt, spot I lined up at after which got shut down called me for a pair. [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]
Tried the 11 on, a little tight so I'll switch with my boy for a 12. 12 might be a little big but prefer that over being too small

How many pairs u cop

This is strange and I was wondering if it happens to anyone else. The people who give me compliments for my UB's, usually know nothing about them. A couple weeks ago it was an elderly woman. Today I walked out of 7 Eleven and a guy told me "nice shoes" and then asked "What are those, Nike?". :lol:

I was wearing UBs one time and a stranger complimented me and asked if they were sketchers lol.

I was wearing UBs one time and a stranger complimented me and asked if they were sketchers lol.

:rofl:. Which model was it? For me it's always the TW 1.0. CB 1.0's do not get much love.

View media item 2448140
Adidas outlet at Livermore. 30% off entire store. Don't know what sizes they have left.

Also for those into the reigning champ x adidas clothing. They had shorts for $22.50, pants for $28.86, and hoodies for $50ish. They were flying off the shelves though. Also had the primeknit jacket in medium for $80.

View media item 2448140

Adidas outlet at Livermore. 30% off entire store. Don't know what sizes they have left.

Also for those into the reigning champ x adidas clothing. They had shorts for $22.50, pants for $28.86, and hoodies for $50ish. They were flying off the shelves though. Also had the primeknit jacket in medium for $80.
You think the Vegas outlets have the same deal?!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom