ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nice house, @casper90403  
nerd.gif

how is WM eqt sizing vs other models of EQT 93?

Use your TTS size. Or if you have wide feet, .5 size up your tts

im going for the trace olive if they are brown like i am thinking. the SP pics look brown but i know they are filtered. am i color blind  or where does the olive part come in? the look to me like brown. 
  those and the tan joints(trace khaki) are the only 3.0's on my radar atm.

me too. I actually like trace olive and would buy them because they kinda look brownish :lol:

Those solar yellow 1.0 look nice!!

Nice. My girl was super happy when she received it. She's not sneaker head. But she loves how comfortable is. And ask me to buy more for her :frown: :frown:

Thanks. repped

Was able to get a second eqt, spot I lined up at after which got shut down called me for a pair. [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]
Tried the 11 on, a little tight so I'll switch with my boy for a 12. 12 might be a little big but prefer that over being too small

Most def better to be on the bigger side with boost. Toe knuckles are no joke :lol:

Most def better to be on the bigger side with boost. Toe knuckles are no joke :lol:
Yup, that killed me when I tried on inikis for a second, never felt that type of finger crunching. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Net was not cooperating. I keep on clicking add to cart. Then when I corrected it and had them in cart but was declined by my card. By the time I got it unblocked I was cart jacked. 
mean.gif
Ugh, sorry to hear it, brother man.  We'll scoop them down the line for sure.  Not sweating this release as much as I was early on.

Painted my uncaged multicolors a few days ago and after my 2nd wear there's some cracking smh. Should I just giving it another coat?

I tried on a pair of uncaged ultraboost today and man they where a pain to get on but man they were comfy. My question is will they always be that snug or do they loosen up. I was really bummed out cause I really liked that pair. Are yeezys that snug too?

Back
Top Bottom