ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Someone posted and mentioned the sneakerboys look like "orthos " every since I read that comment I haven't looked at my pair the same since [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Anyone know where I can pick up that " game of thrones king push "

I went ahead and got the parley UB for under retail shipped. Went .5 sz up fir the uncaged since I saw reviews that the recycled materials used make these run a bit tighter than normal 3.0.

@reigning  
wink.gif
Beautiful.

1. Loving my bricks. Parley's are my new beaters.

2. Tried on the new Pure Boost DPR today. Like the way it looks on foot. Has an insole... Speaker boxes on the heel have been toned down & don't protrude as much. Boost is lower profile. Not as comfy as UB. May pick up a pair later on if they spice them up a little. The two CW's out now are just a little drab for me.

3. Spicy Ketchup FTW tonight
You made @NonHeinous  and @Fahqu001  proud.
nthat.gif

Yesssir.
Dope price!!

pics of boost & burger?
nerd.gif
Lol I ate it already
frown.gif
I was in drive thru okay. Jalapeño & cheese Whataburger w/spicy ketchup, rockin the Parley.

Sphincter may not love me in the morning, but eff it
laugh.gif

Does anyone in here own the United Arrow & Sons track suit? If so would you be able to comment on the fit? Specifically the pants

Do they run big, small or pretty TTS? Thanks in advance y'all 

Lol this may be a super dumb theory, but maybe adidas is purposely intending boost shoes to yellow so that we end up purchasing more. Of course not the same colorways because of the limited hype and all, but they are making people who want to double up or have a fresh pair eventually give in to the market price of the shoes. Just a way of thinking that I see sometimes, just builds more hype and gets them more cash. They may be able to fix the yellowing issue already, they just choose not to. But then again, it may just be the material of the boost and I could just be a dumb *** [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Lol this may be a super dumb theory, but maybe adidas is purposely intending boost shoes to yellow so that we end up purchasing more. Of course not the same colorways because of the limited hype and all, but they are making people who want to double up or have a fresh pair eventually give in to the market price of the shoes. Just a way of thinking that I see sometimes, just builds more hype and gets them more cash. They may be able to fix the yellowing issue already, they just choose not to. But then again, it may just be the material of the boost and I could just be a dumb *** [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Or People could just as easily say nah I'm passing on boost all together because it doesn't stand up to wear and tear. No company is going to take that gamble.

lol you just called yourself out but with a true statement. That's definitely a reach because shoes are shoes lol. Shoes being worn outside on dirty ground will always get yellowed and dirty no matter what. There isn't some conspiracy theory that Adidas is making shoes get dirty faster.

Not going to call you dumb because that's unnecessary, but white soles will always dirty. Boost is a synthetic kind of pliable rubber as well so that would definitely attract more dirt than a harder rubber.

They aren’t intentionally producing a product that will yellow, but they could probably prevent it. Car manufacturers don’t intend on everything in your car lasting for 20 years. Most profit is in replacement parts. Shoes are no different. You don’t think Nike and Adidas COULD produce materials that lasted longer? Sure, but they want you to continue to buy shoes.

True or not we cant do anything about it. Just like that I believe Apple or Samsung can put all the features already but refuse to so that there is something to look forward to. Plus adding that feature would increas their cost and we will be the one paying for it.

New Adidas Boost that take 10x longer to yellow = $300... I might be exagerating

Last edited:

Does anyone in here own the United Arrow & Sons track suit? If so would you be able to comment on the fit? Specifically the pants

Do they run big, small or pretty TTS? Thanks in advance y'all 
TTS, I'm a size 36 in RRL and JE jeans, XL in the pants fit TTS/slim, not baggy nor tight but tapered enough for a clean fit. Usually Japanese brands fit small for me. 

Last edited:
RRS is notorious for cancelling. But if they have also shipped a bunch of shoes for way under retail. 

Gotta accept the bad with the good. Seems like more bad experiences than good ones for most people. 

Back
Top Bottom