ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is undftd known to cancel orders? I received a confirmation email and order number. But when I process the order it says error and said that you won't be charged and stuff.
What does it say when you click view details on the confirmation email?

If you mean those Futures...these won't be the last of the silouette..the EQT range is set to launch big this year ever since they got under the Originals logo..

I mean it's the same as the 93/17. I still don't know why they called the Overkills future. Can't wait for my pair to arrive this week btw!

I mean it's the same as the 93/17. I still don't know why they called the Overkills future. Can't wait for my pair to arrive this week btw!
Called the WMs future too which is weird. Maybe all collabs will lol. Congrats on your pair! Where'd you hit?

I guess missed Overkill and MCs...  
mean.gif

Called the WMs future too which is weird. Maybe all collabs will lol. Congrats on your pair! Where'd you hit?

From a local guy here in Sweden. They actually sat on SNS in Stockholm in many sizes for 2 days but Caliroots had a big sneaker convention on saturday so I guess that's one reason why. Not as hyped here either. I paid 270$ shipped for my pair.

From a local guy here in Sweden. They actually sat on SNS in Stockholm in many sizes for 2 days but Caliroots had a big sneaker convention on saturday so I guess that's one reason why. Not as hyped here either. I paid 270$ shipped for my pair.
Nice man! Hopefully I can find my pair soon.

Yeah fo sur but i'm probably the minority that prefers the adv's over the futures for this pack. 
tongue.gif

Yeah fo sur but i'm probably the minority that prefers the adv's over the futures for this pack. :tongue:

I thought the OK 93/17s where average, it's only because it has boost that the hype was for this model. The ADVs on the other hand were super dope!

I always tell myself I'm gonna save up when there's no good releases but I always end up spending the money on a 1.0 I missed out on. Need to limit myself

Back
Top Bottom