ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not feeling the bronzed boost on those tech rusts. It just doesn't work for me with that black upper.

People go crazy for colored boost tho.

Peoole are losing there minds with bronze boost? I thought something great dropped.

I dont trust this thread today. Something is just off.

alot of new names/avatars doing the complaining, so I think there was just a really low stock number which made them appear to be in much more demand. Kind of like how the khaki uncaged with orange boost released.

Last edited:
I just bought those: (google pic, because my phone cam doesn't want to work today
eyes.gif
)

My first Boost pair apart from my D.Rose 7's for ballin.

They look awesome in person.
pimp.gif

Last edited:
got my half size down in the overkill eqt today. Much better fit for me I think. The knit is defitinitly looser than the other EQT 93/17s and I think thats were the difference comes in. Surprisingly they arnt too tight around the mid foot, unlike my tts milled leathers.

I'll advise people to go half size down on the overkills.

If you feel that CB 1.0 is snug, then half size up won't help. CB 1.0 is one of the snuggest UBs to date.
There extra snug IMO, my big toe is pretty much all the way to the tip. Had the 2.0's in the same size and they were snug but perfect.

I just bought those: (google pic, because my phone cam doesn't want to work today
eyes.gif
)

My first Boost pair apart from my D.Rose 7's for ballin.

They look awesome in person.
pimp.gif

nice cop 
smokin.gif
       I've found no time to wear my pair so far
eyes.gif
  hoping to change that soon. Thanks for the reminder 
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom