ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No more Black knit for me. Tb, atb, cb are enough
​Keep telling myself I'll just go for stuff like Yeezys and Human Races...

Last few weeks I got:

Tokyo R2 NMD

Rainbow UB

Rusty Old Halloween Oreo UB

Datamosh Gucci

Parley UB

UGH...

At least my wife got, Pink NMD and Datamosh Gucci, so I'm sharing...

Futures are dope, really need to trade my size 11 with a 10.5 
sick.gif

got my half size down in the overkill eqt today. Much better fit for me I think. The knit is defitinitly looser than the other EQT 93/17s and I think thats were the difference comes in. Surprisingly they arnt too tight around the mid foot, unlike my tts milled leathers.

I'll advise people to go half size down on the overkills.

half down from other eqt's? I went .5 up on the OG and it felt good. So i'm thinking TTS for me with overkills

Surprised those rust UBs are selling out. Nice idea getting the colored boost movement going but not my cup of tea.

Thaaaaaas racist....

I fully support this message [emoji]128514[/emoji]
Huh? Sexual orientation isnt a race unless something is going over my head.

I kinda dig the rust but def not paying full retail for them. If I ever caught them in the outlet or on sale down the road Id prolly bite.

I have 10 pairs of UBs.. The 3 that get the most wear by far are my og blacks, 3Ms and Highsnobietys. I have like 4 that haven't even unDS'd yet. Partly because by the time I got around to it, their prices sky rocketed and now i don't see the point in keeping them

I have a few DS pairs that could fetch a nice amount. Even my used pairs would probably sell for a good amount since they're well taken care of.

I ordered those coat of arms EQTs from nice kicks on Saturday and still haven't gotten shipping, has anyone heard from them?

This is my first time purchasing from ShopNiceKicks, so if anyone knows if they usually take long as hell to ship, lmk!

Ordered the Metallic Foams from there on release day, 5/19, and received them yesterday. They shipped on 5/22, so next business day. If they haven't shipped by tomorrow, I'd reach out.

Also, did you receive a follow up email to confirm your order? I had to call them later on that day to confirm info on my order.

This is a long shot, but I feel like some people copped the rust UB to paint them triple black. Itd be a very easy custom. The rest are just colored-boost fanatics. These don't attract me in the slightest. Congrats to those who wanted them and got them though.

Back
Top Bottom