ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So GOAT is now implementing their 2.9% cashout fees. I've been gravitating towards StockX more these days. It's closer and they don't make a big deal over tiny things
That's debatable, StockX literally put a pair of my Concords under a magnifying glass for a stitch they deemed as off on the heel where the patent leather meets that couldn't have been more than 1/4" long. They didn't charge me and returned them "for free," but the fact they charge 15% is BS, especially if you're a buyer and don't see 1 cent of it if they return an item you purchased. That said, StockX is the only platform I've had issues with.  Speaking solely for myself, but GOAT >>>>>> StockX, especially since Im paid the next day typically, which in your case with StockX's, is an added benefit since you're close in proximity to SX. And as a buyer, I certainly am a ton more confident in what GOAT send me than StockX, which is ironic because of the dealings I had with my Concords. At the end of the day, it's arbitrary on who's inspecting your shoes.  And like anything, you''re going to have differing opinions.

Copped the NYC miadidas UB this week from eBay now hoping to get the pride UB tomorrow. Have a feeling it will be tough

I think so also, was gonna go to my local adidas store before they open but I Rather try my luck online... Hopefully resell isn't bad lmfao [emoji]128513[/emoji] [emoji]128514[/emoji]

https://www.kicksonfire.com/adidas-ultra-boost-3-0-grey-four-release-date/

anybody know if these will actually release today like the article states? not seeing these listed anywhere 
ohwell.gif

Edit: Just realized upon further research that these were a women color way. 
frown.gif
 was really feeling these over the mystery grey too 

Last edited:
Are those copas dropping anywhere outside of Kith? I'm assuming that they will since they are a consortium release..

Back
Top Bottom