ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pick-up by Friday @ 2pm for Miami 
sick.gif

don't worry, its actually pickup by 10am. Pickup between 9am-10am

Last edited:
Subscribe to a lot of channels and every time I hear "sample" and "early", guard goes up. None of those key words capture my interest. Not in market for that type thing. Do like that new style of Mids. Really want a good pair.

The major thing that bothered me was when he said multiple different heel cup colors out there. That's just a Red Flag. You're right though, I do feel the curiosity of Ali or Tao surfing to see those products probably out there.
Especially when they have the "samples" in multiple sizes

One down, Sage to go from the Concepts EQT Boost pack. StockX has some good deals out there if you keep hunting.

Honest question... do samples even really exist?

Are there ever any legit samples, or have they always been fake?   If they do exist... what are they for?   I could see limited samples being created of something (especially a brand new design, like the Yeezy 350's when they came out) .... but who are they for?  How do they trickle down to these internet guys?  

Honest question... do samples even really exist?

Are there ever any legit samples, or have they always been fake?   If they do exist... what are they for?   I could see limited samples being created of something (especially a brand new design, like the Yeezy 350's when they came out) .... but who are they for?  How do they trickle down to these internet guys?  
Samples exist to see how they look in person outside of art mockups and also just to test run. They're limited to execs and employees and very controlled and usually do not make it to the regular market. This is the reason why FSR's are very suspicious because if they are only for a few people there is no need to make a FSR

Last edited:
samples exist. Actually meant something back then. nowadays its just thrown around loosely for stuff that aren't even samples or just outright fakes that they're trying to push. If we're talking yeezys samples, the ONLY person with samples should be Kanye West, he had a bunch of samples and prototypes of his nike yeezy models and his adidas models. Samples in general only come in 1 size. All these "plugs" claiming to have multiple sizes and multiple pairs of samples. 

Last edited:
Hey guys,

Do you guys half size up from your typical UB 3.0 sizing when you guys wear the UB 3.0 LTD versions? I believe that the insoles are thicker in the LTD counterparts but I am not sure if it warrants a half size up.

Man, what are they doing lol. Looks like the heelcup is the only difference between this and the last TB 3.0.

yeah I see no difference besides the heelcup in these and the first TB 3.0. I know they'll sell asap and people will still say they want them, but man they just keep reaching into the same wells now.

yeah I see no difference besides the heelcup in these and the first TB 3.0. I know they'll sell asap and people will still say they want them, but man they just keep reaching into the same wells now.
They been reaching in that well for a while though. I honestly can't blame them milking boost for as much as possible.

Not that it's a huge change but the inside torsion tab is also black now instead of gray. I know that was an issue people had with the initial 3.0 TB

Well...the people wanted TBs and you got 3+ pairs of them in just the UB model.

Fine by me but if you still haven't ate on a TB after that release, you never wanted them.

Samples exist to see how they look in person outside of art mockups and also just to test run. They're limited to execs and employees and very controlled and usually do not make it to the regular market. This is the reason why FSR's are very suspicious because if they are only for a few people there is no need to make a FSR
That is kind of what I mean... 

Like, maybe a few have sneaked through the cracks over the years.... but for some of these guys to have even 1 sample, not even a FSR, of multiple shoes... seems sus, no?

samples exist. Actually meant something back then. nowadays its just thrown around loosely for stuff that aren't even samples or just outright fakes that they're trying to push. If we're talking yeezys samples, the ONLY person with samples should be Kanye West, he had a bunch of samples and prototypes of his nike yeezy models and his adidas models. Samples in general only come in 1 size. All these "plugs" claiming to have multiple sizes and multiple pairs of samples. 
Yea, I could see Kanye and maybe a few other higher-level Adidas/Nike dudes having access to the samples... but how would it ever trickle down to the actual sneaker buying community?   If you're that high up at Adidas/Nike, you are probably risking your job if you are letting samples get out there. 

Kind of like the Apple iPhone that got left at the bar in SF a few years ago.  Didn't that guy get in trouble?  Or was that a planned "leak" just to generate hype. 

that's why i don't really trust samples in the first place but hey if you wanna be the first to rock em or have a reputation to maintain, I guess you gotta pay them insane amounts.
i mean are there real samples? absolutely. but dont get it twisted the real samples and the fake samples dont come from the same places. Not sure how teddy got his but hes so deep in they hype i can fully expect someone like him to get fooled into thinking he got a legit pair.

i mean are there real samples? absolutely. but dont get it twisted the real samples and the fake samples dont come from the same places. Not sure how teddy got his but hes so deep in they hype i can fully expect someone like him to get fooled into thinking he got a legit pair.
From the video where he got them it's inferred his buddy bought them for him through an IG seller

Well...the people wanted TBs and you got 3+ pairs of them in just the UB model.

Fine by me but if you still haven't ate on a TB after that release, you never wanted them.
I struck out on every TB 3.0 so far. Glad I have another chance at them for retail if they release

Back
Top Bottom