ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't see anything wrong with them doing another TB UB. They sell out every time they drop, it'd be stupid for adidas to not make more.

I don't see anything wrong with them doing another TB UB. They sell out every time they drop, it'd be stupid for adidas to not make more.
Kinda wish they'd go full tilt with it again and do TB on the pk too though, instead of the pirate black-esque thing they've been doing.

Last edited:
They're all cooking the same recipe. No secret.

by how accurate these fake pairs are in regards to yeezys, it wouldn't surprise me it is the same workers making the same shoe, just not sold under Adidas.

Teddys friend Matt bought them from Icef'ingfire on IG apparently. I mean he's had some legit samples and early pairs before that we all know but one can't be 100% sure. You would think that Teddy and his buddy Matt would feel the difference if they are indeed fake though since they have so many pairs of boost already and I honestly don't think Teddy would try to convince anyone that they're real if they weren't. Not defending him since I'm no super fan. I just watch his videos for sizing info and he gives a pretty in depth review of new models and colorways since most of us know his personal taste already.

Samples generally don't come in sizes other than 9US. So I'd be willing to bet boostdouche bought fakes.
Not necessarily. Sometimes they come in bigger sizes if the someone big with the brand requests it
That's why I said "generally". On rare occasions they do, but it'd only be a couple pairs if so. Definitely not enough for all these IG "plugs" to have as many pairs for sale as they do right now.

supposedly June 28th. Adidas has now killed the TB ultraboost.

View media item 2452094

Need one for another beater :nerd:

Hey guys,

Do you guys half size up from your typical UB 3.0 sizing when you guys wear the UB 3.0 LTD versions? I believe that the insoles are thicker in the LTD counterparts but I am not sure if it warrants a half size up.

Which LTD are you refering to?
If it the leather one (cb leather / grey leather) they have very snug collar, and for me, a wide footer, the arch is snugger than my other UB 3.0, so .5 size up felt better personally.

Back
Top Bottom