ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can expect immature people to not make comments when a pride sneaker comes out honestly I think they're fire and personally I just want to get a pair for somebody to call me gay so I could punch him in the face LOL

you are worried someone might think you are gay because you are wearing pride boosts? Really man? You can't be serious. Where in the hell do you live?

and you have a kid and worried someone might mistakenly think you are gay?

Should put some money down on the game so I can finally get some 3Ms 
laugh.gif
Straight gave up on that dream 
laugh.gif

Finally had time to look over what came in today:
Adidas Copa 17.1 Ultra Boost

Went true to size 10.5US and fit was actually perfect, half thumb extra length and good width. Also definitely ok to go up 1/2 size. Must be the Roo leather instead of the usual ultra boost primeknit construction. White slide out box and a dustbag.

Most favored soccer ultra boost model. Others are just not my style even the next one is really odd. My consolation prize for the upcoming drops

Can expect immature people to not make comments when a pride sneaker comes out honestly I think they're fire and personally I just want to get a pair for somebody to call me gay so I could punch him in the face LOL
If you don't think there's anything wrong with being gay then why would your first reaction to someone assuming that you are or calling you gay be punching them in the face?

You're a bit confused about your own views.

Last edited:
If you don't think there's anything wrong with being gay then why would your first reaction to someone assuming that you are or calling you gay be punching them in the face?

You're a bit confused about your own views.

Was a joke relax smh

Saw on Reddit that someone talked to ADC rep and they said the pride pack won't release till later in the month. The fact adidas still hasn't loaded Pairs into the system leads me to believe this is the case
Doesn't surprise me, Pride Day isn't until July

EDIT: REALIZED PRIDE DAY ISN'T UNTIL JULY FOR SD LOL
It's Pride Day everyday in Hillcrest ...

if I wear the prides, will people assume that I am homosexual? 
Maybe, but imagine all the slumber parties you could have because the girls would trust you.  
happy.gif
 Think about it. Good enough reason to cop. 

This could be you ...

i don't understand the prides. What's the design? I get the different colors, but there was no thought behind it. Am i missing something?

I ordered those coat of arms EQTs from nice kicks on Saturday and still haven't gotten shipping, has anyone heard from them?

This is my first time purchasing from ShopNiceKicks, so if anyone knows if they usually take long as hell to ship, lmk!
Bumping this, still haven't got a shipping email. Anyone else?

Liking some of the recent drops. The caged parleys were nice. I really liked the trace olive UB as well and actually tried to cop this morning but failed.

The Day One UB and Overkill EQT are nice too. I'm being selective and skipping all of these but figured I'd acknowledge that I like them since I'm out here still chillin on all my 1.0.

So the scammer had till 1st June to send the shoes, he haven't guess I won ... that ******* child. Will do a big show tomorrow in the groups 

Back
Top Bottom