ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Do they really believe that these were inspired by Japanese Sashiko stitching? They could have been so much more creative with this just by googling the term. So disappointing. The only sneaker exchange I really liked was the sns ub.

Also I don't remember exchange collabs being advertised officially a month before release, I guess it's due to leaked images of the actual product or something...

View media item 2452807

Where is the best place to refresh on kith?

Main page, footwear, collections?

If I can remember correctly on the cs2 and UBs, it was the main page...

Anybody ordered from adidas.com and received a pair of shoes that look returned? Not sure if ADC sends returned shoes to their outlet stores or ships the back out, any ideas?

They definitely put them back up for sale. I returned a pair or Tennis Hu's and got a refund email and then immediately checked adidas and the size I sent bacl were in stock.

I agree. I don't know what the advantage is for the burrito tongue. Can someone enlighten me?
I hate that I have to adjust the tongue since it folds on itself when you put your foot in but I guess that's the only negative since the comfort level surpasses UB and NMDs for casual wear.
The advantage is that it's seemless on side of the shoe facing inward, but with adidas' design they kinda made the opening for the ankle too tight imho. Any 'average' sized ankle and the ingredients spill out of the burrito making the tongue like homeboi..... and no i wouldn't call this average.

Back
Top Bottom