ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think the nemeziz could look dope in a different colorway. Way too much with the black and white zig zags. Looks better as a cleat on a field.

Ah that sucks man.  I haven't gone outside walking with these yet so we'll see how it goes.  In the worst case I think I'll be able to make do by wearing thicker socks or switching out the insole or add a thin one.

I wear size 8 for UB3.0, 8.5 for the older ones, and I got these in 8.5.
are you an 8.5 in other EQT colorways?

None of these sites have big sizes of the Nemeziz, ADC included.

Ultra size 13 shipped 
smile.gif

For those that replied regarding the ub 1.0 ranking post, really appreciate the nice feedbacks. Repped as much as I could.

Getting torn between the ub 1.0 MG and HS.

Budget wise, MG is the way to go. HS price is pretty steep.

Is USD 620 a good price for the HS?

I forgot I emailed this shop about making an exception and shipping a pair of copas to the US. Thought for a second it might have been a yes but of course not :lol:

Interesting to see if these upcoming Parleys will be as easy or even easier to get being that resellers will be scared to touch them this time

Pride and Parleys coming out the 28th at foot stores according to the stock list from champs that YM just posted

I guess the 8th release for the parleys will be a ADC US exclusive

Last edited:
View media item 2456796
I don't know why I keep on buying shoes. I mean these pairs are not that much compared to some of you but are more than enough for me. Plus I have some pairs not in this pic collecting dust. Need to stop. But if Zebras are restocking it will be mine. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom