ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pride and Parleys coming out the 28th at foot stores according to the stock list from champs that YM just posted

I guess the 8th release for the parleys will be a ADC US exclusive
So adidas stores won't have em on the 8th?

finally .... mail call
glasses.gif

Last edited:

finally .... mail call
glasses.gif
Should have worn mine today , they so tasty 

S/O To AndyMao for them 

In other news , pretty much sold for the 22st Septmeber till 1st October in LA, rest of the month will be in NY , hope to meet some of you guys :smile: 

One of my personal top 3 UBs on feet today.

nthat.gif
nthat.gif
 they are so flames, just got mine in today!!

Should have worn mine today , they so tasty 

S/O To AndyMao for them 

In other news , pretty much sold for the 22st Septmeber till 1st October in LA, rest of the month will be in NY , hope to meet some of you guys :smile: 
they even better in person
nthat.gif
 so happy to finally cross these off the hitlist

& nice man sounds like a good time.. im hoping to be back after the summer around that time as well, cant miss sneakercon!

I don't know why I keep on buying shoes. I mean these pairs are not that much compared to some of you but are more than enough for me. Plus I have some pairs not in this pic collecting dust. Need to stop. But if Zebras are restocking it will be mine.
laugh.gif
I was right there with you about 3 weeks ago man.. I still have shoes laying around my floor and closet that don't have room for the ikea shelves. My thing that i've gotten into lately, was to buy jewelry lol 

:nthat: :nthat:  they are so flames, just got mine in today!!

they even better in person:nthat:  so happy to finally cross these off the hitlist

& nice man sounds like a good time.. im hoping to be back after the summer around that time as well, cant miss sneakercon!
They doing sneakercon in NYC again?

I don't know why I keep on buying shoes. I mean these pairs are not that much compared to some of you but are more than enough for me. Plus I have some pairs not in this pic collecting dust. Need to stop. But if Zebras are restocking it will be mine.
laugh.gif
bro ur good for some reason i thought you were way worse than this
laugh.gif

ur about to be in the married club tho sneaking packages in past wifey!!
laugh.gif

bro ur good for some reason i thought you were way worse than this
laugh.gif

ur about to be in the married club tho sneaking packages in past wifey!!
laugh.gif
I was showing my GF a funny pic on my FB messenger and backed out. She was like "What'd you order from Kith??" I forgot Kith sends you FB messages for your orders lol. Was for my Cobras. Got a nice 
mean.gif
 from her 
laugh.gif

I was showing my GF a funny pic on my FB messenger and backed out. She was like "What'd you order from Kith??" I forgot Kith sends you FB messages for your orders lol. Was for my Cobras. Got a nice 
mean.gif
 from her 
laugh.gif
BUSTED! hahahha i know that struggle all to well
laugh.gif
 i would have been logging out telling her they send promotions via fb
roll.gif

single life is treating me well
nthat.gif

Story of my life
laugh.gif
. I've never gotten a kith FB confirmation, I got one before from Notre though. What's that all about? How do they get your FB?
They must link your email to your FB account, or maybe your name not sure. Anyway I was busted regardless 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom