ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Deciding which I wanna keep.
Id return both and invest that little extra on resell for RC 2.0. The leather insole and suede details really makes the 3.0 higher quality than the translucent cage/plastic heel cup.

Id return both and invest that little extra on resell for RC 2.0. The leather insole and suede details really makes the 3.0 higher quality than the translucent cage/plastic heel cup.
True. I really like the 1.0 / 2.0 better than 3.0, but I'm trying build a UB collection up and not pay rape prices on collabs.  I wish I got into the UB game when 1.0/2.0 were releasing.

True. I really like the 1.0 / 2.0 better than 3.0, but I'm trying build a UB collection up and not pay rape prices on collabs.  I wish I got into the UB game when 1.0/2.0 were releasing.
Quality over quantity. Don't buy 2 pairs of shoes you kinda like over 1 pair that's a little more expensive resale but you love

Surprisingly the RCs 2.0s do not have a dramatic resell price which is why I keep suggesting it. Depending on where you look, you can probably get a pair for the low-end $230.

With the amount of 3.0 CWs that are releasing/have released, I don't think you will have any problem building a 3.0 UB collection.

Quality over quantity. Don't buy 2 pairs of shoes you kinda like over 1 pair that's a little more expensive resale but you love
This is also true, but the ones I love run for at least 400+ 
roll.gif

MG 1.0/ HS x Ub  are my grails, followed by 1.0/2.0 triple white and solebox.

I'm planning to try to cop future collabs that I see fit. 

Surprisingly the RCs 2.0s do not have a dramatic resell price which is why I keep suggesting it. Depending on where you look, you can probably get a pair for the low-end $230.

With the amount of 3.0 CWs that are releasing/have released, I don't think you will have any problem building a 3.0 UB collection.
Thanks for the suggestion. I'll try to keep an eye out. Do you prefer finding them on grailed?

So I was thinking of getting my wife a pair of EQT Customized for her birthday. What do you think of this creation? She's ain't a sneaker head or really care about sneakers in general, but green is her favorite color and figured it would be nice with the custom message I can put on the inside. View media item 2458494

So I was thinking of getting my wife a pair of EQT Customized for her birthday. What do you think of this creation? She's ain't a sneaker head or really care about sneakers in general, but green is her favorite color and figured it would be nice with the custom message I can put on the inside. 
I think she'll dig this 

Looks like right under the cage caught a little extra but nothing that fabric pen won't whiten up[emoji]128526[/emoji]

Good luck guys

I didn't even know this CW came out lol. The Asphalt ones are tempting.
They actually intrigued me before I knew they were a women's CW.  Even then so, had to see them in person and for sure they are keeps.

I appreciate the upper better than 3.0 knit 
nerd.gif

But as I said before, comfort on UB > .

Not that vapormax outsole are uncomfortable by any means.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom