ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

They actually intrigued me before I knew they were a women's CW.  Even then so, had to see them in person and for sure they are keeps.

I appreciate the upper better than 3.0 knit 
nerd.gif

But as I said before, comfort on UB > .

Not that vapormax outsole are uncomfortable by any means.
I feel like I could roll my ankle HARD on those air bubbles lol. I might just try on a pair one day. Hows the flyknit on them? Is it like the racers? I wish they would make something soft and stretchy like PK. 

...And PK is on Ultra Boosts.(Gotta stay relevant)

They actually intrigued me before I knew they were a women's CW.  Even then so, had to see them in person and for sure they are keeps.

I appreciate the upper better than 3.0 knit :nerd:

But as I said before, comfort on UB > .

Not that vapormax outsole are uncomfortable by any means.
Gonna cop the pure plat Vapormaxes to compare to my UB's

@jpac1738 did you go tts or .5 up?

I feel like I could roll my ankle HARD on those air bubbles lol. I might just try on a pair one day. Hows the flyknit on them? Is it like the racers? I wish they would make something soft and stretchy like PK. 

The flyknit is comparable to 1.0/2.0 PK. Never owned a pair a racers so even owning vapormax is a little out of character for me.

You should def try them on and try you best not to compare them to UB since UB will win in comfort 9 outta 10 people lol.

They do kinda feel like you are wearing cleats but I have taken comparison pics that they are same low-profile as UBs:

(returned the pure platinums)

size 14? i dont even remember seeing a variant for size 14 anywhere.
well i just fired on OK eqt TTS instead of what page 1 tells me and despite owning milled leather in 1.0/2.0 size..... Praying these come in and fit perfect , please oh please fit perfect! 

Will nail polish remover (acetone) remove the color too?
depends on how strong the painted circles are. That industrial stuff is pretty nuts, i wouldn't have started there personally, but no harm in trying the nail polish remover first and working your way up in strength. 

Last edited:

well i just fired on OK eqt TTS instead of what page 1 tells me and despite owning milled leather in 1.0/2.0 size..... Praying these come in and fit perfect , please oh please fit perfect! 
Folks have reported .5sz down their usual EQT 93/17 size is fine for the OK EQTs. You should be fine.

a friend was selling me his ds Parleys for retail. after seeing them in person today no wonder you can find them everywhere for retail

Crazy how Nike decided to release one of the most ugly shoe ever looking like the Vapormax. One of the most ugly shoes I've seen but glad those who like them gets them.

Crazy how Nike decided to release one of the most ugly shoe ever looking like the Vapormax. One of the most ugly shoes I've seen but glad those who like them gets them.
Pretty interesting folks here have pretty polarizing opinions on certain silhouettes and/or CWs but we all find common ground in UBs as a whole.

They were awkward as hell when I tried them on. They run small too. Not crazy about the look either personally.

Yeah he upper isn't bad at all. It just doesn't support that sole or something. I couldn't exactly say they feel like anything I've tried on before. Kinda clunky feeling at the bottom.

Well they better do better than the Vapormax. I honestly would have bought them if they were as comfy as Boost.

Last edited:
I think Nike gave Tinker the creative freedom to make a really futuristic runner. So def a big risk and seems to be a love or hate kinda silhouette.

But to relate it back to boost, I think Boost silhouettes are for the most part 'conservative' outsole-wise. They go kinda crazy with the uppers though.

Last edited:
If they'd had made the sole shallower & more responsive I think it would have helped. I think the thickness of it really makes it fit a weird as it does.

Still on the fence with 4.0 :lol:

I like that it has some 1.0 feel to it. The pinstripes are really putting me off still though. I think some of the CW's will be good though from what we've seen.

Team.  Need sizing help.  I need a pair of Prides after seeing the paint removed.

Do Prides run small like TB 3.0/Super Bowl or fit similarly to other 3.0's?

Thanks

If they'd had made the sole shallower & more responsive I think it would have helped. I think the thickness of it really makes it fit a weird as it does.
Making the sole shallower would probably bottom out the sole a lot which is probably why they made the pods 'thicker' 

Ultimately it's still a low-profile shoe but the obscure outsole does take over the upper.

Back
Top Bottom