ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Decided to grab the Prides. gonna see if i can take the hearts off maybe this weekend.
Grabbed the lighter parley's as well. I need to chill :lol:

So you guys says Nemeziz is hard to get in US?? Here in Denmark they sit,FSR even with 25% discount. 
Anyone receiving their nemeziz already?
nerd.gif
Can you help with the fit on this shoes.. I'm 9 in UB 3.0 + NMD, and 9.5 in UB 1.0/2.0.. Don't know what size i should go for. 

So you guys says Nemeziz is hard to get in US?? Here in Denmark they sit,FSR even with 25% discount. 
Can you help with the fit on this shoes.. I'm 9 in UB 3.0 + NMD, and 9.5 in UB 1.0/2.0.. Don't know what size i should go for. 

What site they sitting? I ordered from adidas eu couldnt apply discount code

For me. At least go down half size. Full size down I still can wear it but the material is hard so it might hurt my feet so I just go with half down.

For me. At least go down half size. Full size down I still can wear it but the material is hard so it might hurt my feet so I just go with half down.
Thanks a lot! 

What site they sitting? I ordered from adidas eu couldnt apply discount code
https://www.unisport.dk/fodboldstoe...-ultra-boost-hvidsort-limited-edition/162410/

Unisport has 25% on everything right now, don't know it it's only the DK site, or also the EU site. 

I have PowerPhases coming in on my b-day, from YS.   Kind of just BNTL on them as when they first were released/announced I was like... come tf on.   But after seeing a few people post some on-feet shots in the Yeezy thread.... they actually look not so bad. 

Back
Top Bottom