ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I only go to eBay when the low offer and low price on GOAT is not close to how much I want for my shoes I want to resell.

However, GOAT just seems like their procedures and process is organized. Also, their interface is pretty simple.

StockX metrics on resell value of a shoe is pretty cool. But I hate it when buyers use that as Bible.
​Cool I need to give it a shot, I have a bunch of inventory :smile:

​Cool I need to give it a shot, I have a bunch of inventory :smile:
I do need to add that I am based in Nor Cal and it seems they are headquartered in SoCal so things process for me a lot faster depending where you are from assuming you are not from this state.

*PARTIALLY BOOST RELATED*

To all west coast heads. I booked a first timer Cali trip in early August. Landing in San Diego and leaving out of SF 9 days later. I'm renting a car and driving the coast, any food/shop suggestions from NT? 

To all west coast heads. I booked a first timer Cali trip in early August. Landing in San Diego and leaving out of SF 9 days later. I'm renting a car and driving the coast, any food/shop suggestions from NT? 
To keep it boost related, IN-N-OUT!

San Diego: California burrito (burritos with french fries in them) / Nacho fries / Tacos El Gordo.

SoCal/LA area: too many spots to rec. all depends on genre of cuisine. However, since you are driving up to SF, hit up Porto's bakery on the way up.

SF/Bay Area: same as above.

As for boost stuff, your normal popular consignment shops. Nothing too spectacular unless you intend to pay super resell on Boosts.

To keep it boost related, IN-N-OUT!

Yea, try In-n-Out if you haven't.  If you like poke, try SweetFin in Santa Monica. Then you can hit the PCH and straight SF. Beautiful view of the ocean on the way.

Don't forget to take pic of your UB with the beautiful scenery in the background lol 
roll.gif

All we have is Nick Anderson's missed free throws
tired.gif
. Tough being a Magic fan in CA.
Try being a Laker fan in the Bay 
laugh.gif

I went to the championship parade two years ago in my Laker gear. Might have to do that again this year 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Whenever I think of the Magic I think of this:

nba_g_leegasol_576.jpg

Also that 30 for 30 with Penny and Shaq was really good.

Last edited:

I'm ready for the draft and the off-season drama.

Probably a 29-team secret meeting being set up in how to take down GSW. Only way I seeing them going down is SAS figuring out a way to get rid of LA and get at least 2 Top-10 players to join them.
Yeah... The draft/off season teams are going to have to make moves. Are you going to the parade on Thursday? 

Back
Top Bottom