ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The sample for khaki ub is way more lit [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]
White heel cups matter.

*picture not mine
Will have to get somebody that can pull this off 

Adidas SF - both parleys, prides, clear greys, also over 50% off bandwagon merch for the parade Thursday

- Run TMC/'We Believe' fan

Nice custom someone did on the Milled Leathers:
IZHu8jw.jpg

Pic didnt upload

Update on the Frozen Yellow 1.0 from Marathon Sports that @reigning  pointed to:

I had a friend in the States order a women's size 11 for me and he receivedUSPS tracking info yesterday...  Then today he got this email:
Thank you for your recent purchase at Marathon Sports. Unfortunately, we had to cancel your order, #xxxxx, for the Adidas Women's Ultra Boost S77512 in a size 11. When your order was being processed, the shoes were found to have been damaged and no longer in salable condition. We are very sorry for not being able to fulfill your order and for any inconvenience this may cause. 

As a token of our sincerest apologies, we have sent a $25 E-Gift Card to the email xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  that can be used towards a future purchase at MarathonSports.com. Please let us know if you have any questions or if we can be of any further assistance.
W → L

Update on the Frozen Yellow 1.0 from Marathon Sports that @reigning  pointed to:

I had a friend in the States order a women's size 11 for me and he receivedUSPS tracking info yesterday...  Then today he got this email:
Thank you for your recent purchase at Marathon Sports. Unfortunately, we had to cancel your order, #xxxxx, for the Adidas Women's Ultra Boost S77512 in a size 11. When your order was being processed, the shoes were found to have been damaged and no longer in salable condition. We are very sorry for not being able to fulfill your order and for any inconvenience this may cause. 

As a token of our sincerest apologies, we have sent a $25 E-Gift Card to the email xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  that can be used towards a future purchase at MarathonSports.com. Please let us know if you have any questions or if we can be of any further assistance.
W → L
Damn that sucks. 

Mine arrive tomorrow. 

I would've just had them send me the shoes regardless granted they still give out the gift card

I mean they can't be that bad

But it sounds like they probably didn't have enough stock and or oversold

:lol: idk man, it seemed to fit and you guys knew what I was talking about

Hey I repped you for it :lol:

Also, Penny is the GOAT. Always has been my favorite player. Damn shame that injuries shortened his career.

Was a yuuge Penny fan! Loved Dennis Scott aka 3D too. He could light you up from the outside.

Don't forget the TMac years... The Magic organization could screw up a wet dream. At this point I just want them to be relevant again lol.

Okay, let's move on. Boost thread make Sz10 sad lol.

Last edited:

laugh.gif
idk man, it seemed to fit and you guys knew what I was talking about
Hey I repped you for it
laugh.gif

Also, Penny is the GOAT. Always has been my favorite player. Damn shame that injuries shortened his career.
Was a yuuge Penny fan! Loved Dennis Scott aka 3D too. He could light you up from the outside.

Don't forget the TMac years... The Magic organization could screw up a wet dream. At this point I just want them to be relevant again lol.

Okay, let's move on. Boost thread make Sz10 sad lol.
Thread Caution: Don't waste your time reading the spoiler if you're not interested in the Magic. 
laugh.gif

Remember when we almost got Tim Duncan, Tracy McGrady, and Grant Hill? Mind you, GH never was himself after the injury in Detroit. From what I recall, it took David Robinson intervention to steer him clear of what could of been in Orlando. However, it's pretty safe to say TD made the right choice considering his legacy. A girl, can still dream about what might have been, right ...

As a side night, I remember seeing the scrolling ESPN ticker that said TMac was signing with the Heat after talking to Zo, too. I recall being on one of the basketball rumor sites and early in the Internet days, pre-RealGM.com monitoring it as close as possible.

Some articles of what could have been:

https://www.google.com/search?q=tim...2.69i57j0l3.7595j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

re Penny: I actually grabbed the OG Foamposites a few months back for nostalgia purposes, even though they're like bricks on foot.

re Dennis Scott: His jersey was the first I ever purchased. I used to make it rain on the playground. Or so I thought ... lol
As far as Boost, I got the dodo greens at HoH a few minutes ago. Not too sure how I feel about them yet. May be returning them, but for for $155, I may keep, too. Meh, in a few weeks I'll make the final verdict. Until then, I'll let the decision marinate.

Grabbed RC 1.0s 10 days ago and emailed GOAT that I hadn't seen any movement and was refunded for the 3rd time this month for purchases. Placed another bid for the said shoes and 5 mins later it was accepted 
laugh.gif

I think i'm going to regret not gettin trace khaki's.

Last edited:
Thread Caution: Don't waste your time reading the spoiler if you're not interested in the Magic. :lol:

Remember when we almost got Tim Duncan, Tracy McGrady, and Grant Hill? Mind you, GH never was himself after the injury in Detroit. From what I recall, it took David Robinson intervention to steer him clear of what could of been in Orlando. However, it's pretty safe to say TD made the right choice considering his legacy. A girl, can still dream about what might have been, right ...

As a side night, I remember seeing the scrolling ESPN ticker that said TMac was signing with the Heat after talking to Zo, too. I recall being on one of the basketball rumor sites and early in the Internet days, pre-RealGM.com monitoring it as close as possible.

Some articles of what could have been:

https://www.google.com/search?q=tim...2.69i57j0l3.7595j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

re Penny: I actually grabbed the OG Foamposites a few months back for nostalgia purposes, even though they're like bricks on foot.

re: Dennis Scott. His jersey was the first I ever purchased. I used to make it rain on the playground. Or so I thought ... lol

As far as Boost, I got the dodo greens at HoH a few minutes ago. Not too sure how I feel about them yet. May be returning them, but for for $155, I may keep, too. Meh, in a few weeks I'll make the final verdict. Until then, I'll let the decision marinate.

Unreal... I'd almost had forgotten about that. I guess it's true what they say about your brain blocking out bad memories lol.

Well... It is pride month & all
laugh.gif

And they're rockin that three stripe life hahaha
I was gonna pass on those Prides, but after seeing the acetone removal from @javylsu  , I'm gonna cop.  BTW, don't be nice to him till after the college baseball World Series. Our  'Noles face his Tigers in Omaha.  
roll.gif

I was gonna pass on those Prides, but after seeing the acetone removal from @javylsu
 , I'm gonna cop.  BTW, don't be nice to him till after the college baseball World Series. Our  'Noles face his Tigers in Omaha.  :rofl:

That acetone trick got me thinking about it too honestly lol.

Noles heated up at the right time. Who would have thought they'd be in Omaha earlier this year? Maybe Martin can finally bring one to Tally this year. Guy's a legend & deserves to shake that monkey off his back.

Anyone sold through StockX and didn't ship the item on time? What are the repercussions?

It's happened to me & I sent them a extremely polite email saying I was out of town & they waived the penalty. However the last day of ship fell on a Sunday, so that may have aided my plea.

Back
Top Bottom