ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Finally got my Parleys in. Def fit a touch roomier than the last pair.
They would do this. I half sized up for this pair 
laugh.gif

Last Brick arrived. Set is complete.

'icey blue' is a dope CW for uncaged. Reminds me of the KOLOR uncaged except without the shiny metallic heel cup.

*As with all parleys caged/uncaged, the knit is more snug than other PK for caged/uncaged. I tried .5sz up from my usual UB size and it does help a little with the snugness but ultimately length is too long for my comfort. If the snugness is that bothersome, I would recommend sizing up but otherwise, you'll be fine with your usual UB size.

**icey blue CW does feel at the slightest bit looser vs. the navy Parley. YMMV.

yeah def bigger than first parley but not as big as most 3.0s. I actually like them mpre than I thought. Mainly bought the just to try them out. Gotta make up my mind now lol
If you are into light blue, keep em haha.

Not much different from my white pair but I have most variance of white base uncaged so I am keeping for collection.

I should take a pic to see how many redundant UBs I am buying...
laugh.gif

EDIT: They all look sorta different...

Last edited:

can't decide between creams and 3Ms. Someone help
I have both, they're so different it's really hard to pick one over the other.  I can't believe how much 3M prices have sky-rocketed or else I'd say both, but I think Creams are a better buy considering there's no other UB close to it in colorway. 3M's look similar enough to the OG's and Core Black 1.0's

Back
Top Bottom