ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

copped a pair of sns x as ub size 10 for 265 shipped worn once 
smokin.gif
.... also khaki ub are sitting at my local finishline.
Where.......

Need a new pair of whites and can't find a ds pair of triple white 1.0 anywhere for under 350 in my size. May have to settle for 3.0

Copped OK's on GOAT for $300. Considering the prices have been going up I consider it a decent price even though I tried hard not to pay resell.

Copped OK's on GOAT for $300. Considering the prices have been going up I consider it a decent price even though I tried hard not to pay resell.
That question I recently asked was actually about you lol. Saw that last sold for $300 so I was wondering. What size?

That question I recently asked was actually about you lol. Saw that last sold for $300 so I was wondering. What size?
It was for a size 8 lol. And yeah GOAT only draws data from GOAT sales across all sizes. Can't narrow down on specific sizes and I don't know if those recently sold prices include their Used shoes section. StockX lets you see specific sizes sold across multiple marketplaces but no transparency into which sources.

Asked my girl if she would be upset if I sold the pair she gifted me. Wish I didn't wear them once since she doesn't care what I do with them
roll.gif
roll.gif
  I dont think I can part ways with mine...  Im semi beating my used pear...  Actually planning on taking it to Disney World with the TB 3.0 but we will see... 
laugh.gif

I'm a 9. I looked on there and they're 350. Thanks tho
You can try offering a little less and see if the buyer accepts. Last UB 1.0 (not sure of size) sold for $310. Wouldn't doubt seller would go down to that price or slightly higher to the $330s.

Mind you if you haven't bought from GOAT, they charge $10 shipping.

cool that was quick. Congrats! best white pair you can own. Plus they are tried and true to survive in the wash if you get them extra dirty, which is inevitable.
I didn't even waste time bidding. They wanted $300 and I used the discount code. And that's good to know. Lord knows white shoes can be a death trap especially with PK. I'm excited though. Summer's here and I needed some new white ub's.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom