ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Thanks for saving a trip. I wonder if the originals store in soho has them.
Nope. Went to the Flagship and they told me they had 'em in Soho. Went to Soho and all they had were the black with red stripes. Like I said, disappointed these are so hard to find.

Nope. Went to the Flagship and they told me they had 'em in Soho. Went to Soho and all they had were the black with red stripes. Like I said, disappointed these are so hard to find.

Hmm. Hopefully they pop up somewhere, it's probably my favorite iniki cw right now.

laugh.gif

PK NMDs are comfy but nowhere near the comfiest. UB, 350 V2, EQT 93/17, Pure Boost ZG Knits, all significantly more comfy, hell even the CS1s are bit more comfy than R1s.

laugh.gif

PK NMDs are comfy but nowhere near the comfiest. UB, 350 V2, EQT 93/17, Pure Boost ZG Knits, all significantly more comfy, hell even the CS1s are bit more comfy than R1s.
​Guess it's up to foot. I think my foot is on the wide side.

None of my V2s I'd consider comfy. Belugas, Red and White Stripes, Zebras, Creams, BREDs, etc...

My wife and I pretty much daily PK NMD R1s since they're so comfy. She mainly wears the OGs and I'm not rotating the OG, Tri-Color and Datamosh.

Haven't tried EQTs...

UB are a lot more restrictive then PK NMD R1s.

The NMDs just feel like you're wearing a sock. UB are more shoe like, if that makes sense.
The majority of us in here wouldn't say PK NMDs are more comfortable than the UB. But I have noticed that people with wide feet find the NMD PKs > UBs.

The majority of us in here wouldn't say PK NMDs are more comfortable than the UB. But I have noticed that people with wide feet find the NMD PKs > UBs.
​Probably it.

I have to full size up for V2s, purely for width.

Not sure if my wife's foot is wide, but it's small at a 5 mens. She just got her first pair of UB (white parley), so I'll have to ask her.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom