ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Guys do you have any idea what's the case in terms of EU stores and returning a pair bought from them in relation to possible custom fees? If you buy a pair from EU and you are outside EU and wanna return it back, if for any reason it is stoped by customs and they try to charge fees, tax etc. is the store in any way liable or it is purely the customer's problem? Was wondering if their is any policy in place that anyone here would be aware of. Thanks!

New boost on the PK NMD R1 with an insole feel amazing. I prefer that feeling over a 3.0.

Last edited:
i hate the CNY laces. I like my laces simple and bland

give no damns about an insole. ZERO.
it comes with spare laces I think, I forgot. I hate the CNY laces because it comes undone as soon as you tie it. Like some voodoo magic. I tie it, stand up and its unlaced already.

yeah its ribbon material-like like the flyknit racers but much more annoying. I'd have troubles like once a day with FKR but trouble every 3 seconds with CNY laces.

yeah its ribbon material-like like the flyknit racers but much more annoying. I'd have troubles like once a day with FKR but trouble every 3 seconds with CNY laces.

Damn, thats annoying. As a father of young boys, i hate having to tie their shoes every 5 minutes.

Last edited:

Still haven't worn my CNYs, been waiting for the MCs to drop so I can decide which I prefer.
You know you'll keep both 
laugh.gif

Just had my bid accepted for some white 1.0's at $286

Wish I would've picked them up for $180 about 6 months ago from winnsports when I picked up my CB 1.0's :smh:

Happy to finally get them though

has whites 1.0 finally dried out? I was looking for my French NMD's the other day and found some extra DS white 1.0, forgot I still have some 1.0's that I stashed somewhere

has whites 1.0 finally dried out? I was looking for my French NMD's the other day and found some extra DS white 1.0, forgot I still have some 1.0's that I stashed somewhere
Yes unless you're a size 15/16, anything below a 13 has been dried up
Snapstyle the only eBay store with them still in stock and they're taxing

Last edited:
How was the TC release on ADC?  Only ask as I scooped mine from DSG.  As long as you were up and ready to go was team manual relatively easy?

Last edited:
RRS actually shipped 1/3 MC's I ordered. Sz 11.5. They shipped my sz 11 Trace Olives too but ended up returning them. Leather cage was nice but just wasn't feeling them in hand.

Back
Top Bottom