ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Upper looks pristine, sole is worn but nothing too bad
How do the heel cups look?

If heel cups aren't scuffed then I'd say upper is a 9.5/10 and sole is a 8/10 so overall a 8.5-9/10

What condition would you rate these?

Tying to evaluate condition debating if I sell or not.
Did you just throw them in the wash?

I'd do that and call them VNDS
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Several of my friends actually hit on confirmed, must mean Adidas managed to beat the bots... THIS time.

Last edited:

In before $450 Zebras...
If I take a L on all these online/in-store raffles + YS, the foot apps, ADC/live raffles and Copdate/Frenzy, that would be a price I bite on for a sz 12. 

Hopefully both YS and foot apps come through for me and others again. I have loved paying retail on V2's for Red Stripes, Coppers, Olives, Breds and Creams. 

Last edited:

If I take an L on all these online/in-store raffles + YS, the foot apps, ADC/live raffles and Copdate/Frenzy, that would be a price I bite on for a sz 12. 

Hopefully both YS and foot apps come through for me and others again. I have loved paying retail on V2's for Red Stripes, Coppers, Olives, Breds and Creams. 
Just buy the day after they come out if you get a L.

That's when people get nervous to have $$$ on their CCs and be stuck with them.

Supreme drops go exactly like that. Wait too long and they'll come back up. The first day / hours people are still selling them higher than the next day.

I'll take $450 zebras!

thats actually cheaper than if my ATC hits ! 
I was almost considering paying resale for the first time ever earlier today. 

StockX had a pair of Creams for $419.  With the $25 off coupon, under $400 (plus shipping)... 

I was almost considering paying resale for the first time ever earlier today. 

StockX had a pair of Creams for $419.  With the $25 off coupon, under $400 (plus shipping)... 
honestly if i could find an 11 for 450 i'll cop

here in CA 220 + tax + the $250 atc fee is almost $500... so I'm down with 450 out the door... 

One of the lessons I learned recently - YOU EITHER WIN OR YOUR LEARN  
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom