ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Can I get a legit check please? Also info on sizing with these? I'm a 10 in PK NMD. Would a 10 in these work?
Fake, knit is too chunky, check some of the legit v fake comparisons online you can see what I mean.

These run TTS imo, I would go w/ your usual UB size.

Last edited:
Regardless I'm interested to see when in hand sample pics of climas come out instead of just concept pictures, @tank did you mention a friend showed you them in hand or did you just see the concept pictures early

Regardless I'm interested to see when in hand sample pics of climas come out instead of just concept pictures, @tank did you mention a friend showed you them in hand or did you just see the concept pictures early
Just the catalog pics, I have a feeling they'll be really dope though.

WTF, @tankdayglo  seems to hit on everything.
sick.gif

I couldn't even find the damn skateboard in time.

I asked my bro to help me out this time so we were trying to hit on Confirmed together next to each other. Right after the countdown, this guy says to me all confident, "Welp, found my skateboard already" while I was still trying to find the damn picture with the skateboard. Turns out he was wrong and he chose the wrong image so he got hit with that "You chose the wrong image" message from Adidas. 
roll.gif
But, I caught that L also when I FINALLY found the skateboard. 

Last edited:

WTF, @tankdayglo  seems to hit on everything.
sick.gif

I couldn't even find the damn skateboard in time.

I asked my bro to help me out this time so we were trying to hit on Confirmed together next to each other. Right after the countdown, this guy says to me all confident, "Welp, found my skateboard already" while I was still trying to find the damn picture with the skateboard. Turns out he was wrong and he chose the wrong image so he got hit with that "You chose the wrong image" message from Adidas. 
roll.gif
But, I caught that L also when I FINALLY found the skateboard. 
I got lucky it was basically the first tile I looked at, top middle.

Back
Top Bottom