ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Trade makes no sense for Houston. Jerry West trading everyone away and starting with a clean slate.
A lot of these trades are not going to make sense during the off-season.

KD shook up the NBA.

If they don't already have a strong young lineup, all these older players who want a ring are going to join forces.

meh since i offed my 1.0 TB & PB to get a bigger size in both these 3.0s have been so tempting.

and the TK 3.0 links dont help
laugh.gif

So...... I forgot I bought a ATC for the TB and I also bought a pair yesterday from SVD. I hope these are super nice in hand lol.

not everyone that buys shoes are in this forum.

just because a yeezy release doesn't mean people have 0 money left for anything else lol. As I'm also sure a lot of people struck out on yeezys. 

If anything, striking out on Yeezy releases causes people to go after consolation prizes that are usually within the same release window. i.e. Triple Black 3.0 V2 and MC's.

If anything, striking out on Yeezy releases causes people to go after consolation prizes that are usually within the same release window. i.e. Triple Black 3.0 V2 and MC's.
Yep...all the more reason why they should have kept the MC release date the same as the TB's.

Back
Top Bottom