ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
just when Im finally able to keep up with this thread the last few days, getting out from my meeting and 10 pages behind. glad to see everyone copped MCs. so if Macy had em, that means they made more pairs?

Last edited:
I'm assuming he's asking if it's a good enough deal

I guess that makes sense. Ive just been part of the team that you shouldnt buy it just because its a good deal though. If you like it, you'll probably buy it before you see it on sale like that.

Last edited:
I'm glad I got the first release of TB 3.0, seems like the heelcup on this 2.0 will be harder to clean. I'm here for those MC later on, nicest UB in a long time for me.

Passing on the TB 3.0 v2. I'm still wearing the first one and there's no point in getting two, even thought he matte heal cup is a nice little touch.

Still undecided on the multicolors.

went to my local footlocker 30 minutes before open and i was 30ish or so in line. Last pair went to to the guy 2 spots ahead of me. I guess I gotta go earlier lol

I'm glad I got the first release of TB 3.0, seems like the heelcup on this 2.0 will be harder to clean. I'm here for those MC later on, nicest UB in a long time for me.
Hell naw the first tb 3.0 heel cup would scratch so easy .. this one made it an easier purchase with the heel cup

yeah after fees you aint making much on most ubs now. people wasting their own time just giving free money to ebay/goat/stockx.

you missed the post about resell is dead for UB. That would made you fly high.
Oh no...I caught that. Along with boost is dead.

When someone came in this morning asking why these MC's moved so fast I was going to reply with "because boost is dead."

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom