ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Only thing stopping me from copping the gum inikis were the temporary ban from Hanon I had on Wednesday. Wouldn't let me check out
roll.gif

Anyone know how to lift the ban?
I remember someone mentioning lifting a ban from another site by resetting their IP. IF you know how to do that, give that a shot. You can also try Google Chrome's Incognito mode?

I remember someone mentioning lifting a ban from another site by resetting their IP. IF you know how to do that, give that a shot. You can also try Google Chrome's Incognito mode?
I've been blocked on hanon for 2 days already and nothing i try works

Is the missing bits in midsole just from regular wear?
Nice collection.

Sidenote: swear all the talk about futurecraft, printed materials, etc is like a slow maybe someday then not now.

download
Na, that's just the pattern of the 3D printing. I actually have 2 pairs - I dont think the one in that picture has been worn at all. 

Definitely not feeling the pinstripe look of the 4.0's but the triple whites should be decent...the khakis will be flame.

The TB's will be a joke unlesd they change to a black on black knit

was able to go pick up trace khakis at my local FTL.  Decided to go TTS on these ones after trying my half size down.  It felt like my foot was spilling out over the edges.  My true size is a little long but feels much better.  Nothing new here, just adidas being adidas.

roll.gif
   the boost gif.  I love that gif

Last edited:
You were in there the other day for the restock asking if any of them had any resale :lol:
They always sell out so I figured I'd ask if there was some resale value ... they are stiff as heck and when I ran in them I felt like I was going to sprain my ankle... luckily Nike has the best return policy in the world

Back
Top Bottom