ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The people you run into in the Yeezy/Boost thread are priceless. 
laugh.gif
 Thanks for the daily entertainment!

Man trolls in here are Hydra. I'm convinced.

jim beam got replaced by two more that took his place. 
mean.gif

if you wanna resell, go ahead. But don't go preaching "F the resellers, hope all you die with all your bricks", and then turn around and ask "what's the resell value on ___ so I can resell"
also the people that do it dont really talk about it. And they definitely dont ask if something has resell value.
For as long y'all been in this thread, when it sounds like an asian home video of a post from other NTers, y'all still get baited to reply? 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
if you wanna resell, go ahead. But don't go preaching "F the resellers, hope all you die with all your bricks", and then turn around and ask "what's the resell value on ___ so I can resell"
the funniest thing is that he made a huge fuss every post about how he hate resellers. And then proceed to find out what he can buy to resell
if you can't beat them join them

Now that official adidas pictures are out, here are some in hand shots I grabbed of the glitch EQT boost.

Last edited:
Nice, "Boost, It's what's for dinner.".  Hanon pair should be here today.

What's in the Nike box haha?

haha no clue. Its my brothers, he never opens things right when he gets them. They've been sitting there a couple days :lol:

Last edited:
Looks like MIADIDAS UB dropping next thursday july 6th in the US online. Must be chosen though through signup.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom