ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

@reigning  thank you brother 
nthat.gif

W11 without insoles work! Production date is 3/15, one shoe was slightly dirty, but they work. I prefer these over Solar Yellows (less jarring on the eyes).
Looking good 
smile.gif

Im honestly starting to lean that way, and im expecting others to follow. That picture of the oreos doesnt have the knit looking that bad, and if the comfort continues to improve like they have the 2.0 and 3.0, then :smokin

+1
Oreo knit is executed well. They mix pretty well. More like sns x ss pattern minus the stripe acros the shoes :lol:

Anyway, just got them yesterday. Pretty late with national holyday in the way...
Thanks to reigning reigning for the link. :smokin

View media item 2481810

Upper is pretty thight. Glad i go .5 size up. They fit well.

Pretty comfortable upper with decent support on midfoot.

Last edited:
So after my 3 L's this today on footlocker, footaction and Adidas I called around to every retail store in my area.  Called a couple of Foot Locker's before one told me the only location that got a pair in.  Called them and they were sold out.  Called Champs.  Gave up after the biggest malls in the area didn't get any in.  Called the Adidas store in my area...they said they didn't get any in...WTF?  Anywho...

Called a lot of Finish Line's in my local area.  Only 2 stores informed me they actually got any in (the rest said no, but I'm suspicious.  Could be my salt intake for the day).  One said they didn't get a FSR so they are expecting more tomorrow.  They gave me a time window of when they expect the truck to get in.  Said when they cut the box whoever is in the store will get a pair.  It's probably just some dude that doesn't realize how limited they are lol.  Gonna try my luck though.  I realllllllyyyyy hope it's worth it.

This drop has me on some dope fiend ****.
So the come up was real...
View media item 2481833
But they only got in 8 pairs total...and only 1 size twelve which 2 of the 3 guys in front of me wanted as well...so...
View media item 2481835Anyone wanna trade a 12?

Any good deals this weekend? I'm trying to get my 1st pair for good price but since I'll be using em for work I want a good deal lol

checked out the end x bodega inikis in person. They actually dont look half bad in person but still not for me.

Any good deals this weekend? I'm trying to get my 1st pair for good price but since I'll be using em for work I want a good deal lol

Baitme.com has 30% off online, use promo code: JUL430

Ordered a pair of the Triple White UBs (women's) go $125.99 shipped. They have sizes 7.5 - 11 still available.

Lots of sites are having a sale this weekend ranging from 20% to 30% off, including NMDs and UBs. RiseNY, Ubiq, ProperLBC and Exhibition.

The black/blue ones can be found for 180. Both look very inferior to the first batch so I can't pull the trigger.

I don't think inferior is the word, different is. The ZGs, these, and the black/purple all have completely different upper materials. They're not exactly interchangeeable. The white ones aren't PK but the all white upper and the lack of patterning give them they're own understated look.

I have 4 and Un-DSed one pair. After seeing how much they're going for now, I decided to slow down and save them.
4x pairs?! You must have REALLY loved them when you bought that many. I'm still wearing my one pair and I can foresee them lasting for a while. I don't think you need to slow down as long as you don't wear them carelessly. 

4x pairs?! You must have REALLY loved them when you bought that many. I'm still wearing my one pair and I can foresee them lasting for a while. I don't think you need to slow down as long as you don't wear them carelessly. 
I think he has multiples of the CB 1.0 also 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom