ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
When I take the insole out of the 10.5 TB's it goes from super ******* tight to too tight.  Half a mind to keep them now lol

Anyone in New York looking for the trace khakis they are sitting at both footlockers on 14th street. Full size run but I don't know if they do phone orders.

Anyone has info on these
nerd.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

smokin.gif
Im on the lookout for these 
smokin.gif

Smh I offer $10 more than pervious offer on stockx for a pair and the seller then raises the price $20. Should've just bought it. 

Smh I offer $10 more than pervious offer on stockx for a pair and the seller then raises the price $20. Should've just bought it. 
Trying to cop a 12 in the TB's on Goat right now.  Sure hope I can get this done quickly.

Will list the 10.5 as soon as they approve.

Im on the lookout for these :smokin

:nerd:
Kindly PM me if you find some site pop them up, will y? :smile:

Same sites as the white one would be safe bet.
Triple black colorway will be total hyped as always.
Still not into the model style. Good luck all.

Yeah will be gradually check them. Hope they pop up miraculously :lol:
Tb ace is kinda hard to get. Hope nemeziz ub will be much easier.

Love the shape 1st time wearing the zebra nemeziz. And yes. Finally have UB that matches my StormTrooper Helmet :lol: :lol: :lol:

View media item 2482079

Anyone have a source for. DS 1.0 triple white sz 11 that's not snapstyle and any cheaper... this is getting tough to find.

Has anyone cleaned their reigning champ 3.0 yet?  Any tips or pointers?  I got a good deal on a used pair and need to clean them.  Can't just throw them into the washing machine because of the suede...

Back
Top Bottom