ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
HOLY!!! All in if real. 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

These actually look really good. But edited/filtered pics tend to trick the best of us.

If I am able to be chosen for MiAdidas MCs, then that should curb boost appetite.

Last edited:
As @FullMax97
 said, knit on uncaged is very forgiving. 

However parley knit in uncaged is similar to caged in which they are slightly more snug than the usual counterpart. If you find 3.0s snug, then you are def going to think uncaged are pretty tight.

I have a narrow foot and uncaged parleys (icey blue) are snug but not unbearable. The dark blue ones however were unwearable for me.

I guess I'll pass and hopefully someone's has the ones I really want on sale lol. Thanks dude.

Lmao I remember going into champs on 42nd st the day the oxford tans (i think?) dropped to just to see if they had a Porzingis jersey and saw the wool grey 1.0s. I was gonna get them but I was telling myself I don't see myself ever wearing them. Should've just used my fukit money if I knew resale for a pair of plain grey UBs were gonna be this wild. 

Also caved in on 3.0 MCs. Got them for 270 (asked my neighbor to order them for me so I can use their stockx $25 discount that they'll never use lmao).

Lmao I remember going into champs on 42nd st the day the oxford tans (i think?) dropped to just to see if they had a Porzingis jersey and saw the wool grey 1.0s. I was gonna get them but I was telling myself I don't see myself ever wearing them. Should've just used my fukit money if I knew resale for a pair of plain grey UBs were gonna be this wild. 

Also caved in on 3.0 MCs. Got them for 270 (asked my neighbor to order them for me so I can use their stockx $25 discount that they'll never use lmao).

Out of curiosity, what is the lowest they went to? I think I saw them for $120 early 2016. But back then I didn't even know what a Ultra Boost was. :lol:

Out of curiosity, what is the lowest they went to? I think I saw them for $120 early 2016. But back then I didn't even know what a Ultra Boost was.
laugh.gif
I'm like 100% sure it was on sale for 150. The champs dude was like "Yeah these arent moving. Our creams were sold out immediately but no one wants these." I asked him if he can hook me up with his employee discount but he said their store gets monitored big time because mad people be asking them for that lol. 

These actually look really good. But edited/filtered pics tend to trick the best of us.

If I am able to be chosen for MiAdidas MCs, then that should curb boost appetite.

I agree with you. Lets see in the future. No target UB as of the moment. Well thats a good thing though

WWs are so nice. Glad I secured a VNDS pair for $330 back in the days right before the price spike and a DS pair somehow through a NiceKicks online restock. This happened within a 12 hour period.

Last edited:
Anyone have tips on cleaning Naked UB? The wool PK upper is getting pretty dirty and cleaning with jason markk doesnt get it much better. Toothbrush and the Jason markk brush seem too abrasive and frizzes the wool upper even more

Cant throw in pillowcases into the washing machine either because of the leather cage

question : is there an issue of wearing UBs to gym? will doing squats, etc compress and subsequently damage the boost? :frown:

I'd worry more about your body/spine than the shoes when lifting and wearing boost shoes, which IMO should only be worn on cardio/run days.

question : is there an issue of wearing UBs to gym? will doing squats, etc compress and subsequently damage the boost? :frown:

Don't do squats with UBs. They are wobbly -- you need a more firm foundation. I heard Vans or Converses work well. 

Yeah, this. Chucks are classic squat shoes in particular. I have pair of Metcon 2 trainers for lifting days. You basically want a shoe with a stable, flat sole.

Back
Top Bottom