ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I got through for the MC link but sold out, tried to navigate the site for the Zebs and got placed in queue again 
laugh.gif

FP is one of the easiest sites to bot. If there were Zebra's on there, they're long gone. FWIW, the FP app doesn't have zebra or mc 3.0's listed.

Not exactly boost related but did anyone grab those Parley flip flops and if so, how are they? I might  snag them on sale

Personally don't see the point in yeezy's, but I'd like to just once see the other side of the splash page

even if you don't like yeezys, you could always flip them for creams, rcs, sns., etc
yeezys are easier to get then some of these ub collabs

A lot of people have an aversion to yeezys because they dislike Kanye, but they look really dope regardless of who they're affiliated with. They're also one of the most comfortable shoes out.
this is so true... Luckily i like the shoes and i love ye as well... haha

I used to Like Kanye West but now I can't stand him. I think the shoes are ugly and uncomfortable and would never wear them. For me they are good for 2 things.. Sell or trade. I'm not knockin anyone who wears them tho. Just my personal opinion. Although I do laugh at the cats who stay up for 24 hours trying to cop as many pairs as they can and just stack them without ever wearing them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom