ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

yeezy cleats are the biggest bricks ever
...but most famous rapper in the world + most popular sport in the world = instant heat?

I mean, I got a degree in economics at Harvard...
nerd.gif

I used to Like Kanye West but now I can't stand him. I think the shoes are ugly and uncomfortable and would never wear them. For me they are good for 2 things.. Sell or trade. I'm not knockin anyone who wears them tho. Just my personal opinion. Although I do laugh at the cats who stay up for 24 hours trying to cop as many pairs as they can and just stack them without ever wearing them.

You don't have to lie about the shoes being uncomfortable to say you don't like the look or Kanye himself

Anyway, there's a Yeezy thread if y'all wanna chat Yeezys lol

Searched the thread, still wondering; Confirm that the Livestock PBs fit snug at TTS? Go half size up?

...but most famous rapper in the world + most popular sport in the world = instant heat?

I mean, I got a degree in economics at Harvard...:nerd:

I dont know why he came at you like that. There is very clearly no real market for soccer boosts. Aces "selling" for $400 is not a market to me :lol:

Last edited:
You don't have to lie about the shoes being uncomfortable to say you don't like the look or Kanye himself
Why on earth would I lie about a shoe being uncomfortable? Does everyone have the same feet? The regulars on here always see me post that I have weird feet and lots of boosts don't fit me right

Searched the thread, still wondering; Confirm that the Livestock PBs fit snug at TTS? Go half size up?

yeezy talk will always exist here too. its boost at the end of the day.

Without the connotation of Kanye to the shoe, I always thought the silhouette was a roshe knock-off.

Still regrat the day a homie asked if I wanted a pair of turtle doves for oop and I said no because I wasn't gonna spend $200 on them.

Only if I knew.

I dont know why he came at you like that. There is very clearly no real market for soccer boosts. Aces "selling" for $400 is not a market to me
laugh.gif
No clue, but I remember going hard on my dislike for purecontrols when the black and volts came out.

Maybe that touched home since he was super excited for em when they came out.

Didn't he or someone oop you volts?

Without the connotation of Kanye to the shoe, I always thought the silhouette was a roshe knock-off.

Still regrat the day a homie asked if I wanted a pair of turtle doves for oop and I said no because I wasn't gonna spend $200 on them.

Only if I knew.
I still think TD's are the ugliest of the V1's
Oxford tans and moonrocks are the only pairs I would ever even consider spending resale if I ever came into funny money.
V2's outclass V1's for sure

.5sz up from your 1.0/2.0 size.

I didn't believe at first but if I had went with my 1.0/2.0 size, they would've def been too snug.

I still think TD's are the ugliest of the V1's
Oxford tans and moonrocks are the only pairs I would ever even consider spending resale if I ever came into funny money.
V2's outclass V1's for sure
I wasn't even in the shoe culture like that (still really not but now exposed since UBs are now part of it), so even hearing resell went up $300+ for a shoe was foreign to me.

Esp since it was a shoe other than a Jordan.

When I heard they got up to a $1,000 that straight up boggled my mind. Even folks buying used and/or repainted v1 yeezys still trips me out.

Why on earth would I lie about a shoe being uncomfortable? Does everyone have the same feet? The regulars on here always see me post that I have weird feet and lots of boosts don't fit me right
Most hyped = most comfortable. Thought you knew this by now
eyes.gif

I agree lol. Every TD and PB I see on the streets I wonder if theyre real or not.
Every yeezy I see I immediately think they are fake.

Kinda sucks because that's not the type of shoe I would want to wear if everyone is looking at my shoes to LC them first before appreciating them.

Every yeezy I see I immediately think they are fake.

Kinda sucks because that's not the type of shoe I would want to wear if everyone is looking at my shoes to LC them first before appreciating them.
I just tell them mine are fake...

No clue, but I remember going hard on my dislike for purecontrols when the black and volts came out.

Maybe that touched home since he was super excited for em when they came out.

Didn't he or someone oop you volts?

@casper90403 had the oop of the century having his wife come to the store after he already bought his pair. Ooped me a pair of the OG blacks :smokin

Back
Top Bottom