ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@babyJs23  is it weird that I picture you as a giant baby in real life? Like if you ever watched Spirited Away, Yubaba's baby lmao. 

Last edited:
so stick with my 1.0 size?

only other boost i can compare to other than yeezys
Correct, that is, if you don't normally size down on your 1.0s. (Wouldn't recommend sizing down on these.). You're left with a hint of toe room, but the wrap-style material is much less forgiving than primeknit, coupled with a little bit reinforcement/padding on the inside at the heel and at both the medial and lateral sides. As well as a non-removable footbed.

Last edited:

so stick with my 1.0 size?

only other boost i can compare to other than yeezys
Correct, that is, if you don't normally size down on your 1.0s. (Wouldn't recommend sizing down on these.). You're left with a hint of toe room, but the wrap-style material is much less forgiving than primeknit, coupled with a little bit reinforcement/padding on the inside at the heel and at both the medial and lateral sides. As well as a non-removable footbed.
I rather get some CS2s. Wish they went with PK for the uppers on the Nemeziz. The TBs are pretty dope. 

Who has blacked out a boost midsole here? Didnt want to pay resale for TBs so Im planning to do it myself. Do you have to add GAC or Acrylic paint alone will do the job? Any tips appreciated

GAC is for fabric material. You need dye. Then you can paint it. 

@FrankMatthews

Resident Dye Master: can give solid advice and show end results. Do exactly what he tells you to do with the Dark Knight dye product.

https://www.darkknightofficialsoledye.com

giphy.gif

Last edited:

GAC is for fabric material. You need dye. Then you can paint it. 
should have been more specific. I mean GAC 200 for non fabrics. I dont know if its going to work on the boost material though.
@FrankMatthews

Resident Dye Master: can give solid advice and show end results. Do exactly what he tells you to do with the Dark Knight dye product.

https://www.darkknightofficialsoledye.com

giphy.gif
Thanks for the recommendation. Will check this out.

I guess I gotta start a thread that is 'UB regulars who contribute to the thread regularly who occasionally like to talk about other stuff other than helping folks with legit checks and sizing questions and repeat questions and passing off links with no affiliates ' thread

I guess I gotta start a thread that is 'UB regulars who contribute to the thread regularly who occasionally like to talk about other stuff other than helping folks with legit checks and sizing questions and repeat questions and passing off links with no affiliates ' thread

That thread name. :rofl:

Don't forget to make that concrete list of regulars to offend everyone who you don't name 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Anybody with both the multicolors and the CNY UBs? If yes, which do you prefer? Wondering if I should try for the multicolors or pay resell on the CNY. Both are too similar for me to justify getting both.

I like how synthetic it'll be , well at least the tittle :D

I'm in 

Anybody with both the multicolors and the CNY UBs? If yes, which do you prefer? Wondering if I should try for the multicolors or pay resell on the CNY. Both are too similar for me to justify getting both.

I like CNY more but i'd go with MC if I can get for retail. Value of CNY is better in the long run though.

My friend's pairs look the same from afar. Can't really tell unless you're up close. Get MCs if you can't find a fair price on CNYs. 

Generally enjoy ALL the food talk in Boost Thread. The names and places Locals recommend are all good to know for reference. Easy going tangents at down times. Good choice on K bbq food-stuff is made for group fun.
Thread even gives footwear recommendations for places so you don't hurt self. Can't beat that insight.

090666dafe247395aed3eec2332d8259.gif

Back
Top Bottom