ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Headed to Vegas tomorrow... Anywhere I need to hit up? UN worth the trip?

UN is not bad to check out.

There is also Undefeated if you like them they are also off the strip.

I will just list places on the strip lol

There is an Adidas store on the strip but I'm not sure if it has been reopened yet due to remodeling. It's between MGM and the M&M store

CRSVR inside the Cosmopolitan in the second floor.

Flight 23 inside the Miracle Mile Mall (Planet Hollywood).

12AM run in the Linq area

Suite160 inside Mandalabay by the ICE bar. Not worth going out of your way for but if you are in the area might as well stop by.

Just be sure to hydrate it has been over 110 degrees out here, Friday is supposed to be 115 degrees.

IN and out is good get the Neopalitan shake from the secret menu.

If you have any question feel free to hit my PM, I'm going on 9 years living out here in Vegas.

ronnie's name aside, its actually a pretty cool silhouette and color design. 
Nah honestly ronnie really does have awesome colorblocking. None of those ascics would have even sold well if it wasn't for his dope colorways. Idk I just don't have that $700 to dump atm with the July releases. I also play ball so the crazy explosive 17s are on my radar as well. I was dumb thinking last model was going to hit sales rack in my size, but the PK models were sold out in most sizes before it even got discounted. 

Last edited:
I kinda want to be the 1st to find a link before any one just to see how many lurking NT names I see.

There's probably someone out there lurking that got a better collection than half the regulars in here.
There is an easier way to see how many "lurkers" are lurking.

Just see at the bottom of the page where it says "Active Users" ( Members and Guests )

View media item 2484673

Last edited:
There is an easier way to see how many "lurkers" are lurking.

Just see at the bottom of the page where it says "Active Users" ( Members and Guests )
Didn't even know that was a thing 
nerd.gif
 How there more than double lurkers lmao. No wonder our links get cooked so fast. 

Red colorway is available too.
Yup, posted for both Red and Green

You can click on the link as I posted it for the red and you can also just click on the green pair on the same link and it will switch to the Green pair

Last edited:
Yup, posted for both Red and Green

You can click on the link as I posted it for the red and you can also just click on the green pair on the same link and it will switch to the Green pair
I'm waiting for the white with green accents inikis if they ever decide to do it. Make it look like a stan smith classic. 

I don't think this number changes when you go to different threads.

So not sure if that would be a true representation of lurkers in the boost thread
Getting a link first and posting you have one just to see how many "lurkers" are lurking in this thread will not give you an exact number.

Sure, it will bring a few out to spam your inbox but, still doesn't account for those still lurking in the shadows.

Best way to see who the "regulars" are is to see the regulars posting in the thread itself.

Last edited:
Energy Boost 4's Pattern reminds me of Porsche design. also curious to see how these are. what shoes do you guys use for running/cardio at the gym?

All the others looked really good... Just wonder why they went with that? I suppose it has something to do with PK in wet conditions.

Back
Top Bottom