ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

My info is flagged on Adidas so my payments keep getting declined. Been screwing me ever since the winter wool NMD release.
same thing happened to me, even on the account they emailed the code to (I'm at 4 ADC accounts and counting now because of this issue). Logged in with bae's account and checked out with no issues.

I really need to fix this problem with ADC. I hate asking people for favors lol.
You need to call them, they flagged your account/card. Same thing happened to me when I tried to cop multiples during a yeezy release. Just have to call them and ask them to unflag you, they'll do it. 

You need to call them, they flagged your account/card. Same thing happened to me when I tried to cop multiples during a yeezy release. Just have to call them and ask them to unflag you, they'll do it. 
I've called the multiple times. They've told me I'm SOL every time. Both CS and Consumer Relations.

Has anyone gotten confirmation that a 15% off code can be applied by adidas after an order is placed?

Has anyone gotten confirmation that a 15% off code can be applied by adidas after an order is placed?
i tried calling them before for some RC sweats and they said it was too late since it was already processing, you might be ok if you call right after placing the order though. I ended up just rebuying and returning the first pair.

Back
Top Bottom