ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Didn't read through the past 12 pages but is everyone just taking about the MiAdidas Codes and Tango UBs?

Didn't read through the past 12 pages but is everyone just taking about the MiAdidas Codes and Tango UBs?
Nope. MiAdidas codes and 15% newsletter promo codes
laugh.gif

Just called to apply my code, they passed my case info along to payment representatives and will be in touch in the next day or so he said. for those who were wondering if codes could be applied after purchase

Just called to apply my code and they said they wouldn't be able to apply the code until I get my tracking number

Just called to apply my code and they said they wouldn't be able to apply the code until I get my tracking number
so many different responses. I called and the lady asked for my order number. Said she has to contact the credit department and after 2 minutes asked for the amount I paid and said I should receive a credit within 3-5 business days. 

Edit - she also asked for the 15% off code. 

Last edited:

Wow.

I got the exact opposite from a female
strange. dude was taking his sweet time it took him 5 minutes to tell me that with a 2 minute pause between each response. Took my order number and info and said someone would contact me, I'm assuming to tell me it can't be applied or whatever you guys heard.

so many different responses. I called and the lady asked for my order number. Said she has to contact the credit department and after 2 minutes asked for the amount I paid and said I should receive a credit within 3-5 business days. 

Edit - she also asked for the 15% off code. 
Who did you talk to, as in which number did you press to get to which department?

you guys going ham on the miadidas. Wow.

Look forward to seeing the pics once you guys receive them.

These were not for me.

you guys going ham on the miadidas. Wow.

Look forward to seeing the pics once you guys receive them.

These were not for me.
They posting their custom creations in earlier pages.

Just wait 3-4 weeks and they'll be on StockX,eBay,GOAT.

Called again and this time they said they aren't able to change anything about the order after it's been placed

Going to call again later today to see if I get a different response 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom