ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just curious, I could've entered multiple of my emails or only those that were linked to an account on ADC? I only entered my one email that was linked to ADC and struck out lol

Last edited:
Did that TB Nemeziz Boost drop and ADC just go completely unnoticed? Did anyone see what sizes/quantity they had in stock?

Been running in my mystery greys the past few days in the rain and they got kinda dirty. Can anyone tell me if I can throw them in the washing machine? Idk if I need to use detergent or throw them in a pillow case or in with other clothes or what.

Been running in my mystery greys the past few days in the rain and they got kinda dirty. Can anyone tell me if I can throw them in the washing machine? Idk if I need to use detergent or throw them in a pillow case or in with other clothes or what.
I've washed mine a bunch. Wash in warm water with detergent, perferably in a washer bag so it doesn't rub off the metallic lettering. 

Throw them in the wash with detergent. Pillow case or laundry bag is fine. Hand wash the laces.

Got the aces in from unisport, such a nice colourway
These elf shoes do nothing for me
laugh.gif

Waiting for mine to come in so I can try and trade them for SNS x SS.

Why would they cancel orders? lol i didnt see anything about product being excluded from promo codes.

Thanks for quoting and making sure it gets posted a third time. :D

(god forbid a question gets answered twice on an internet forum)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom