ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey, need help ASAP.
Can i trust mate-store.com ?
They are not so famous, anyone has experiences? Dont wanna gez ripped off.

Are NMD's really that inferior to UBs?

I've never tried them on, so I have no idea on comfort, sizing, etc... but I kind of like these white glitch camo ones that are out right now. 

View media item 2486176

IMO yes. UB feel way more comfy. I still love the look of my NMDs tho but the UB definitely win in the comfort dept

As far as sizing, not sure on that specific colorway, but typically primeknit NMD should be half size down

Last edited:

I've never tried them on, so I have no idea on comfort, sizing, etc... but I kind of like these white glitch camo ones that are out right now. 
In terms of comfort yes, they aren't as cushiony as the UB due to having no insole. Also they are very flat so if you need support they aren't for you

But other than that I find the upper to be superior for some reason

I'd put EQT's at 10/10 comfort, UB's at 9.5/10, and NMD's at 7.5/10

Last edited:

Yes they are inferior by far. IF its PK, half size down from UB size. However, those R1's have a new boost midsole so they are an improvement from old R1's. NMD is a great shoe for casual wear and i can wear mine all day no problem.

To me no. I actually like the NMD silhouette more than UB but for $10 more I'll take UB comfort over NMD.

PK NMD is .5sz down from your 1.0/2.0 size.

The new R1 boost feels a lot better and more responsive than older R1s.

If you can get that white glitch at a disc, I would get it. I have the trace khaki ones and they are one of my go-tos.

In terms of comfort yes, they aren't as cushiony as the UB due to having no insole. Also they are very flat so if you need support they aren't for you

But other than that I find the upper to be superior for some reason

I'd put EQT's at 10/10 comfort, UB's at 9.5/10, and NMD's at 7.5/10
Putting an insole in a PK NMD makes them 8.5/10 for me
laugh.gif

As I said before though, I actually prefer PK NMD insole new R1 vs. a 3.0.

PK NMDs look way better than UB especially the 3.0 knit, which is all that really matters to me. It's not like NMDs are so uncomfortable that you can't wear them.

Any insole, or you usually just grab one out of a pair of UBs?
oo sorry that's a pretty key detail. A UB insole specifically.

I've tried aftermarket ones from Amazon and flat insoles don't add or complement the Boost.

UB insoles work great for any NMD and iniki. But that's just me being #teaminsoles.

some folks prefer no insoles and some can't even tell the difference.

I can't wear my NMD w/o an UB insole.  It's super flat and feels like I'm wearing some flip flops.  No support.

Ended up getting 1/2 of my miadidas orders cancelled, my better pair too (black w solar red outsole and laces) still happy i got another on the way but damn....still a little salty...i guess dont use privacy cards on adc? Guessing thats why i got cancelled?

Back
Top Bottom