ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Thats just how gmail works.  Adding a plus sign and number before @ to your main gmail email will forward straight to your main gmail.
@reigning with the email hack. Great going there, mate!

@NonHeinous  how do you like the Havens? Worth the resale?
The Havens are one of the best TB out there. Offloaded my ub 3.0 TB and NMD TB after getting them. Don't need that many all black shoes.

So the consensus for adidas refunds on tax and possibly the 15% off for miadidas orders is to wait until they ship?  
According to two of the reps I talked to yesterday yes

I assume that it's because ADC doesn't actually charge you until they ship so if they refund you either the tax or the 15% off code before and then you cancel your order they would end up losing whatever they refunded you

@NonHeinous  how do you like the Havens? Worth the resale?
I paid retail for them so my first instinct is to say no. But then again I'm a bit biased when it comes to a triple black cw, so I can't say I wouldn't (I love them).  Haven't seen what they're fetching these days either, so I guess it would depend?   May also depend on how you feel about the glossier toe wrap.  That's usually been a make or break for some (not to mention the 2.0 knit).

Last edited:

Thats just how gmail works.  Adding a plus sign and number before @ to your main gmail email will forward straight to your main gmail.
rep'd again for the info, was able to use the trick to get another code for the mi adidas drop yesterday

glad to see the IG page back up too! 
nerd.gif

[thread="592656"]Adidas Boost Thread Page 1 For Info No Buying Selling Trading/191940#post_28416288@davejun  I own TB 1.0s but I wouldn't mind having an extra consortium TB pair... :smile:[/thread][thread="592656"]Adidas Boost Thread Page 1 For Info No Buying Selling Trading/191940#post_28416288  [/thread]
@NonHeinous  resale on those are pretty low -- low $300s. And I've always been on the fence with them, which should be indication for me to pass on them. So I guess I'll pass aha. Hope I won't regret it.

So folks getting in their purecontrols. How's the sizing so i can get a general consensus for Page 1.

I'm kind of glad that I didn't get the solar red outsole on mine. Black will be the best with everything and I don't like my shoes popping more than they should already with the MC lol.

Didn't realize these fit like 1.0/2.0 I went TTS on the my first pair. Hopefully I can return it easily.

I'm kind of glad that I didn't get the solar red outsole on mine. Black will be the best with everything and I don't like my shoes popping more than they should already with the MC lol.
I was in between white and black outsole but went with black. White just made the shoe look to much like triple white 2.0s.

I reallly wanted to use that 2nd code for navy outsoles but I probably would've regretted it as it keeps reminding me of the white STs.

Red was in the mix for a hot bit until I saw on-feets. Plus they got those white/red R2s already.

Back
Top Bottom