ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was reading half size up from tts. That pink colorway was calling out to me [emoji]128522[/emoji]
Ok cool. I just read 1.0 or 2.0 UB size. Though i dont have any 2.0 i think its ok for me to go up .5 in the 1.0 knits i have. I got the black one. How much did your comes out to?

People must be tired of the glitch camo. I think this is the best GR pair to release so far.
Im not a huge fan of glitch camo on the NMDs but i kinda liked how these looked. Mainly wanted em to try on. So glad it was easy to check out. Hope i end up liking these in person

to order from the site you need a brazilian CC + you need a brazilian address. Second shipping is ridiculously expensive - if you want to ship it you better buy 3 pairs or make sure Mac is coming back.
roll.gif
 I picked up a couple pairs of the multi-color 2.0's when I visited a friend a little over a month ago. 

edit - forgot to mention Mac directed me to a couple sites that were cheaper. 
glad you got them, I take it you were able to find them with ease? 

Last edited:

Surprisingly the bodega iniki not flying off as fast as I thought it would be.

More links:

Edit: Added more links
Pricing is somewhat inconsistent at some stores. Naked with $140, overkill and sneaker76 with 150 euro, and the rest is 180 euro.

Bodega themselves charged $180.

Pricing is somewhat inconsistent at some stores. Naked with $140, overkill and sneaker76 with 150 euro, and the rest is 180 euro.

Bodega themselves charged $180.
Yea. I really have no clue what's going on. Good thing there are loads of links to pick them up.

Not tired of the "glitch camo" per se, but the glitch used on the EQTs is different from the way they've implemented that concept in the past, it's not the same pattern they use on NMDs, so to say "people must be tired of the glitch pattern" is kinda silly since this specific pattern isn't even used that much. It's just not an appealing colorway to most.

Yeah the glitch pattern on these EQT's are very prominent. Not an issue with the Silo or the Pattern, just the colors used. They're so jarring

Super glad there was so little hype for the END Bodega Inikis.  Was able to check out on Overkill easily at $156 shipped to US.

Super glad there was so little hype for the END Bodega Inikis.  Was able to check out on Overkill easily at $156 shipped to US.
Glad people who want them can cop easily, but those Neighborhood Inikis 
nerd.gif

Shipping is only 10 Eur for you? That's really fortunate for you. Shipping itself is 30 Eur for me.

Back
Top Bottom